Game Day R10 2024: Euro-Yroke v Walyalup (The Ross Lyon Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel for the media... Imagine having to call
I don't care if we win ugly, as long as we win

Frustrating to lose Fredericks so early

I totally agree with you mate , yes... but did you have to call me ugly?

I have never seen another team like to go backwards as much as we do. Move it forward, quickly. We are clearly quicker than them.
The Auskick kids on the park in front of me now are paying a much better brand of footy than the the two sets of professional footballers actually playing the main match

King looks kind of dangerous if they get it in quick..

But yeh..we need to stop mucking around with it centre and back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnson and jom need stop trying to think they are he man and fending off..

Johnson lucky he kicked that goal as he had three shocking passages in a row prior to that

I think we can do what GC did if we can clean up our act and improve how quickly we get from the centre to the goal square

come on, that's the wisest words ever on BF;)

And a dreamboat.
Sexy Homer Simpson GIF

I'm at the stage that even if we win this, I'm going to be flat as heck. Make no bones about it, this Saints side is shithouse. Paddy Dow gets a game ffs.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app
This

It’s the most depressing part
Make no mistake we’re only in this because this saints side would have to be bottom 4 for talent ..and are playing to it as well

Johnson and jom need stop trying to think they are he man and fending off..

Johnson lucky he kicked that goal as he had three shocking passages in a row prior to that
most importantly, Johno didn't let his mistakes define him and Ryan showed confidence in him by passing him the ball to kick that goal

love that we play like a team, regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back