Preview R11: Changes vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude coaches like he's in a Disney movie and if he backs in a group of scrappy underdogs they'll defy the odds and win a Premiership.

Has watched The Mighty Ducks too often.

I think Cook should stay in the side. Lack of noise states minimal changes.
The season is over time to play rookies.

Mathematically we can still make the 8. And even when we can’t, they’ll wheel out ‘selection integrity’, ‘running patterns’, ‘shape keeping’, ‘experience’, ‘non-statistical role’ or some other nonsense as to why we continue to stick with fringe quality senior players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so over the crap that they speak, DNA, experience, older players, way we want to play, keeping shape, running up and down the ground, it makes me want to puke. Confident we can make finals needing to win 10 of 13 games

I'm almost wanting Eagles to win - just to shut down the bs analysis wheeled out weekly to justify continued selection of players that will never be AFL standard, let alone AFL finals standard that is up another notch.

We don't win the tight games because we carry too many non AFL standard players. Players who make poor decisions under pressure and don't have the skill level to execute at critical times. Ever thought that might be the reason Nicks?

This is shaping as another wasted year, wasted getting games into players who should have had their papers stamped already, rather than getting games into younger players

I had mine in year 12, absolutely no problems afterwards at all. Although, are all surgeries the same? Mine was a Putti Platt.
My first one was just a labrum repair. My first game back, blocking a handball popped it out.

Had a Bristow Latarjet after the next 10 dislocations.

Remember when Nicks said he learnt about just having 22 guys out there who'd put in effort and that'd win you a game not always being the case?

He didn't learn at all.
d9689897e4c953316ff6f6f2852d298d.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back