Preview Changes: R3 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

The players I think are realistic chances to be dropped are Berry, Jones, Murphy and Smith.

Possible ins would be Nankervis, Sholl, McHenry, and maybe Cook or a debut. Will be an interesting selection week.

We miss Murray so much.

Out:
SMITH (forever)
Murphy (forever)
Pedlar (cannot hit the side of a house by foot and confidence looks shot)
Berry (I’m changing my avatar - not an AFL midfielder and can’t hide him anywhere else)
Jones (clearly isn’t fit - has disappeared in both second halves)

In:
Curtin
Taylor
Nankervis
Cook
Dowling

Sub:
Cook

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burgess did ok but really noticeable that contested mark one grab of Thilthorpe is missing
Him being out is hurting that setup
Burgess was good, only forward that could consistently take marks tonight. Honestly, our best forward, which is not a good sign if we want to be winning against top 8 sides.

A big part of coaching is player development, and we have a bunch of young players not getting games who you could throw a blanket over such is their lack of development

The bottom half of our list is just cold, mushy porridge

Does it matter who we bring in?
Or the ones we're developing are developing in areas they're not naturals in. Is Pedlar a midfielder or a forward? Doesn't matter if he's a mid, because Nicks won't make room for him, so he's gonna be a forward whether he has the skills to do it or not.

What do all of Curtin, Nankervis, Cook, Taylor and Dowling have in common?

Elite kicks. Better leave them all out in favour of Lachie Murphy, Brodie Smith, Sam Berry and Luke Pedlar, none of whom can hit the side of a house.

This selection panel and coaching group have absolutely no idea what they’re doing.

James Rahilly was a much bigger loss than we thought.

Or the ones we're developing are developing in areas they're not naturals in. Is Pedlar a midfielder or a forward? Doesn't matter if he's a mid, because Nicks won't make room for him, so he's gonna be a forward whether he has the skills to do it or not.

Well given his lack of development in either role, I’d say yes, it’s a lack of development

Adam Simpson had the balls to drop Gaff. Will we do the same with Smith?

181769.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back