Votes: 31 63.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can keep this under the bookies' line (53 points) I won't be too disappointed.

And just for good measure just to sum up the Hawks, Macrae gets shoved in the back as the siren goes.

When you guys signed Boyd to that contract a lot of my friends thought it was terrible, but I've always thought that it was a great signing. You have to pay for a potential generational forward. When the salary cap goes up in the future years aswell due to TV rights generating more revenue, his contract in the latter years will fall more into the average range than super high.
Dom't mean to be rude but that's exactly the thing us as supporters have been trying to tell everybody else for the last 6 months, you don't need to tell us.

I haven't minded Spindles game today, his effort has been consistent which is pretty rare for him. He's tackled a bit, created contests and although his disposals been a bit shoddy he's looked to attack.

Also, again, don't think Cordy has been as terrible as everybody is making him out to be. Redpath would have played a worse game with intercept marks and blokes running off him, plus, Toyd would need to ruck, etc.

Ayce's been saving himself for a monster last quarter, already better than last week, already the same amount of hitouts as Jordan Lewis and Luke Hodge combined. Twice as good as those guys. Go Ayce!!

If we can hold on here it's been a great effort today. With the players out we are so young playing against the dual premiers and most experienced side in the comp. loved the effort!

Dom't mean to be rude but that's exactly the thing us as supporters have been trying to tell everybody else for the last 6 months, you don't need to tell us.
I'm not telling you, I'm just expressing my opinion. Yes people in the general board can be very pig headed or old school when it comes to signing players to big contracts. They think, (random number) 750k is a huge contract right now, but neglect to understand that in 3-5 years, players average wage goes up, salary cap rises etc. (Again not saying this like I'm the only one who knows this just expressing my thoughts).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have been a rotation down since 1/4 time. Need every one against the Hawks. Fatigue playing its part.

Tell me about it. I'm exhausted just listening to the match.

Ayce's been saving himself for a monster last quarter, already better than last week, already the same amount of hitouts as Jordan Lewis and Luke Hodge combined. Twice as good as those guys. Go Ayce!!

Is that quarter going to happen in this game? Big blokes take time, apparently. Maybe he's saving himself for a monster year... in 2018. :p

I'm not telling you, I'm just expressing my opinion. Yes people in the general board can be very pig headed or old school when it comes to signing players to big contracts. They think, (random number) 750k is a huge contract right now, but neglect to understand that in 3-5 years, players average wage goes up, salary cap rises etc. (Again not saying this like I'm the only one who knows this just expressing my thoughts).
We are 40+ down atm
Can you come back and discuss this mid week? And not at 3 quarter time when we are focusing on the game?

Is that quarter going to happen in this game? Big blokes take time, apparently. Maybe he's saving himself for a monster year... in 2018. :p

Extend Ayce now. He's great for our structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back