RA to sack bigot Falou over Social Media Posts

Strange Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
I'm sure you genuinely believe you're making a point - but sadly, it is not relevant to my comment.
You’re saying he’s protected under the law to practice his beliefs and preach from the bible....despite having thousands of other quotes to choose from that doesn’t breach his workplace policies that he was warned previously of doing.

It’s very very clear cut , you are making it out to be a religious issues ...I am making it out to be a workplace issue

Which one was he fired for? The workplace issue

Try again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deltablues

Club Legend
Jul 16, 2013
Rapid City, South Dakota
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sturt, Green Bay Packers
You’re saying he’s protected under the law to practice his beliefs and preach from the bible....despite having thousands of other quotes to choose from that doesn’t breach his workplace policies that he was warned previously of doing.

It’s very very clear cut , you are making it out to be a religious issues ...I am making it out to be a workplace issue

Which one was he fired for? The workplace issue

Try again
Don't put words in my mouth, bud. I am not making it out to be a religious issue at all. My comment was very clear.

Your problem with text comprehension persists.

But I'll let you have the floor as I never get in the way of someone making a fool of himself in public.

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
He was warned not to do it again, he didn’t listen ..so he breached his workplace guidelines i Fiji’s it hard to believe that anyone can’t understand that.

Out of love....lol

Just like the Catholic Church witch hunt

Just like the church white Australian policy

Just like the church molesting and raping of boys

All out of love
Don't see what this has to do with the Catholic church but anyway...

WCfan22

WCE tragic
Apr 1, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WWE
The fact remains that he can still put this stuff on social media and it will never stop so the whole 'hes corrupting young minds' and ' anti-gay' messages that will continue wether he's a rugby player or not.
He's got thousands of followers as it is all with messed up minds and no idea of social acceptance.
Theres plenty of mental cases out there preaching the same crap.
Ignore/block/dont follow them and they go away

Scotland

TheBrownDog
May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Exactly right .

Side point . Isnt the Calender we use 2019 based on when this imaginary person was born ?
Not sure why'd you reach that conclusion.

AD are BC/CE are not the basis of the calendar. The Julian calendar pre-dates any mention of Jesus Christ.

Scotland

TheBrownDog
May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
The crux is some happy clapper christians have been saying adulterers , fornicators are going to hell for longer than I can remember , lately tho because homosexuality has become so sensitive it is now an issue to say they will go to hell .
Society has (for the most part) moved on from the whole 'XYZ is sin' thing. Some still want to live in the dark ages and try as we might we can't drag them into 2019.

That being said, the distinction between being gay and being an adulterer or whatever other moral stance you want to impose on someone should be pretty obvious to most people. You don't choose to be gay any more than you choose to be an Islander or Zulu or Welsh. Do we ignore racism?

Hornberger

All Australian
Jun 20, 2011
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Law overrides workplace policy. He is entitled to his beliefs and to quote the Bible.
Which law specficly?

The law also imposes obligation on RA to provide a workplace that is free from bullying and harassment, and a reasonable person could conclude that Falou social media postings may violate that obligation.

Alite

All Australian
Nov 5, 2014
Snowtown
AFL Club
Hawthorn
As Rohan Atkin’s satired: none of us know who will be right.

My advice for Homosexuals, Adulteres, Lias, Fornicators, Thieives, Atheists, Idolaters Christians, Jews, Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, Witches, Devil Worshippers...etc ,... anyone worried by Israel’s comments; remember, he catches and runs with a football... 😜... that is his primary talent.

Find a better person to listen to.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom