Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I missing a joke with the 09 commentary?

No that one's my bad, I meant to come back and fill it in later once I had a better chance to think of which commentary would be best, but I completely forgot about it and left the blank spot

That would be like getting a lump of coal as a Pies supporter... except for 90 :)

We didn't win any in this period at all, in fact, we lost four. There's still some great matches though, hopefully it proves good viewing

So, who else is or is about to be out of a job?

I’m soon to be, but hey, more time to design I guess.

Yep, had 4 months of work cancelled or.postponed on me

4 countries I was supposed to be touring all gone in one week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Main thing that sucks for me is that my driving lesson has been cancelled, bit of a shame pumping so much money into something and not getting any reward. Especially annoying is that i'm 19 and i know i could of got it way earlier on. :(

Work is secured for me for the rest of the year, no matter what happens (including being at home not working). But that is the advantage of working in education, the disadvantage is of course having to still go to work because politicians think that what happens in the general population doesn't occur in schools.

Work is secured for me for the rest of the year, no matter what happens (including being at home not working). But that is the advantage of working in education, the disadvantage is of course having to still go to work because politicians think that what happens in the general population doesn't occur in schools.
Scomo just securing you the bag ;)

Hospitality industry for me, so I could be a little screwed for a while through any lockdown, but I'm not too concerned about my long term job security. I'm the second most senior person at the company behind the owner himself, and the reality is that he's handed so much responsibility to me over the years that I know far more about his own business than he does. He's fully aware of that as well, so I don't imagine I'll be going anywhere.

And we know now that JKI is head programmer at channel 7...

The Victorian offering is a pretty good match too. Even as a Geelong supporter, I can comfortably say this is the greatest ever home and away match. I'll try to remember to watch tomorrow night

One of the best neutral Grand Final's I've seen is on for our WA friends as well

The Victorian offering is a pretty good match too. Even as a Geelong supporter, I can comfortably say this is the greatest ever home and away match. I'll try to remember to watch tomorrow night

One of the best neutral Grand Final's I've seen is on for our WA friends as well

Yep that Saints-Cats match is possibly the greatest match I’ve ever seen, certainly from a neutral POV. I’ll be watching that I think. WA get a great match too. One of my favourite GFs.

A tad disappointed WA aren't seeing the Demolition Derby, would've loved to try and watch that. Great jumpers in a great game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back