FAEE16D4-FB23-4B05-914E-D1FAD6AE91B5.jpeg

Inside Bull

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
Feb 13, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Now Alabama has voted against abortion.

This is obviously a hugely emotive discussion for obvious reasons so I don't want to start a sh.tfight but this tweet is a bit disingenuous. It is not a Male v Female disagreement in Alabama. Nor is their age a factor. The pro-life stance is split quite evenly between Male and Female and it seems the Millennials and Gen Y demographics are actually more in favour making abortion illegal than the older generations

https://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/state/alabama/views-about-abortion/

Miguel Sanchez who do I have to ban to keep you around? I’ll kick Ochre if I have to.

You’ve seen things people wouldn't believe. Naitanui marking and goaling post siren in Brad Scott week. You watched Sheed kick the greatest goal on the biggest stage.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I thought the best part of that movie was the first 10 minutes, but it was a'ight. Poor man's Kingsman.
Yeah so far it’s not really of any substance, just a light and fun movie that I can watch while browsing BF. I’m liking Cavill’s performance at least.

And it’s always great to see my future wife Alicia Vikander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back