Random Things on Your Mind (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

FiveAA will be taking a networked program overnight between 12am and 6am. The Weeknight announcer finished this morning. I think they will cover it for a couple of weeks before switching over.

Obviously I am sleeping alot of the time but I know people who have the radio on a lot over night. A bit of a shame to lose the local content

FiveAA will be taking a networked program overnight between 12am and 6am. The Weeknight announcer finished this morning. I think they will cover it for a couple of weeks before switching over.

Obviously I am sleeping alot of the time but I know people who have the radio on a lot over night. A bit of a shame to lose the local content

So they are not networking but they are doing a mixture of music and replaying shows from the day.

Most people won't care but I think it is a real shame as it did give some people company overnight. Of course this is just the first step, as with interstate TalkBack stations it will gradually creap into other time slots.

FiveAA for all it's faults is really the only commercial station that has more local than interstate shows. Even 891 is going with more networked shows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back