Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

I use Richard Cranium, it's how I call someone a d!ckhead politely, and I'm not alpha, beta, genius, SJW (what is that??) or virtue signal (???). At least I don't think so... can someone tell me if I am?

Someone will definitely tell you if they think you are ;)

Not a bad thing Kirkswan, beats being a footy expert with a brain injury. :thumbsu:

I use Richard Cranium, it's how I call someone a d!ckhead politely, and I'm not alpha, beta, genius, SJW (what is that??) or virtue signal (???). At least I don't think so... can someone tell me if I am?
SJW is a Social Justice Warrior. Pejorative term used by alt-right types for anyone who presents a view that isn't alt-right. See Virtue Signalling for the same definition. I got told I was virtue signalling on the MB because I didn't agree with crowd violence at the footy.

Well Kirky. This is a red letter day where we are in total agreement.

SJW is a Social Justice Warrior. Pejorative term used by alt-right types for anyone who presents a view that isn't alt-right. See Virtue Signalling for the same definition. I got told I was virtue signalling on the MB because I didn't agree with crowd violence at the footy.
I have learnt something new today, probably something I never needed to know but thanks.

Ta . I get it now.

I'm on my mobile and can't so can someone move all the above to the social justice thread please...

Draft hypotheticals! Only a few days left until trade period and some of the hypotheticals can start being converted into actuals

The terms SJW and Alt-right are two side coin, in as far as the intent of the word. It’s a attempts to verbalise and rationalise, where people sit on the modern political strata.
But more often than not, it is overly broad and inaccurately represents those who it is directed towards.

Virtue signaling is done by the whole political spectrum. It’s those that essentially advocate for a particular group of ideals to promote their own virtue. More often than not for personal gain.

I am more than happy to be a social justice warrior if it means calling out racist dogs like you.

Have not seen evidence of that. Poster Bedders major problem is hinting at hypothetical trades

I have learnt something new today, probably something I never needed to know but thanks.

People who call others "Social Justice Warriors" are the same sort of people who would have been against women getting the vote 110 years ago, or Aboriginal people getting the vote 70 years ago. They just don't like people who fight for equal rights.

People who call others "Social Justice Warriors" are the same sort of people who would have been against women getting the vote 110 years ago, or Aboriginal people getting the vote 70 years ago. They just don't like people who fight for equal rights.

yeah, thats rubbish mate. we should all be able to vote but carrying on like a pork chop is another matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s the equivalent of me stating that anyone who votes for the greens is a communist. It’s a terribly ignorant generalisation.

All, I apologise for not being able to do it myself as I do not have access to a PC today.

Take the social justice debates elsewhere, we are happy for you to have those conversations on the appropriate forum, not in here. The next post will receive an infraction

That’s the equivalent of me stating that anyone who votes for the greens is a communist. It’s a terribly ignorant generalisation.

Not really. I bet you the same people who use the term "SJW" today would be the people against voting rights for women if they were around 110 years ago. SJW is in direct reference to people who do want equality for others, and the people who use the term, well they don't.

As I've only just learnt the term I'll have to take your word for it.

All, I apologise for not being able to do it myself as I do not have access to a PC today.

Take the social justice debates elsewhere, we are happy for you to have those conversations on the appropriate forum, not in here. The next post will receive an infraction

what if i suggest johnson be delisted. or is that ok now?

I posted one above, but it was the same time you posted this post, so I did not see it before I posted.

Greens have a lot to learn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back