Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

So lets get this straight Gringo. I'm the bad guy because another poster came on here and had a go at me but you go to my post. Seriously. Cant you see how one eyed that is. By the way he had the last say so why say I'm dragging it out. Fair dinkum amazing.

Is woof woof steve you dickhead ok. Obviously. One eyed crap but I'm good for it. Its all fun.

Its not, you should have just reported it and moved on.

I haven't changed a thing. If a poster makes it personal I will have a go back. If you were fair you would have had a go at both posters. Actually why do I care. I don't. Do what you like and I will post how I like. If you don't like it then report it and the mods will ban me and then you can be happy.

I can say with complete honesty I haven't started a personal attack on here. Made sure of that. It doesn't help that this one poster follows my posts around every day like a pet dog does and personally attacks me as he did yesterday as well.

I'm not a mod or your mum, you can handle yourself, I'm not following what's going on between you two but I have been posting along side you a long time and you seem to be involved in a lot of conflicts, it can't all be coincidental can it. Keep doing what you do if it works for you.

Yeah seriously, getting a mod to clean up the inflammatory crap is less childish than crapping on about it for page after page.
( tell mum :rolleyes: )
Yeah sorry about that but somebody has to say something

boyd and mccartin stats are pretty much identical this year except for 1 stat

boyd ____________________mccartin
Time On Ground % Per Game 60.9

well 2 if you count the 900k difference in pay

Boyd has spent plenty of time in the ruck and around the ground. What point are you trying to make?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back