Rate what the person above you is listening to (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think a year is enough time for someone to rate a song, so I'm moving on...

Sweet! I hadn't heard of him / them before. 8?

Don't shoot Bambi!! >>> [It was on 800 Words tonight plus I just played it.]

Sweet! I hadn't heard of him / them before. 8?

Don't shoot Bambi!! >>> [It was on 800 Words tonight plus I just played it.]

I dunno if it's just the word 'sun' in the title, but that song always gives off a very summery vibe - if we're talking Dragon then I'd maybe prefer that one about going out in the rain ('Rain'?) ...

been re-visiting these guys a bit lately, great sound, fairly unique and having just listened to their entire catalogue, really consistent (that's not to say 'same-y', as they were surprisingly diverse in their sound given their line-up).

Mark Sandman's two-string slide-bass playing rightfully got a lot of notice, but Dana Colley on baritone sax is and was a prince:

I dunno if it's just the word 'sun' in the title, but that song always gives off a very summery vibe - if we're talking Dragon then I'd maybe prefer that one about going out in the rain ('Rain'?) ...

been re-visiting these guys a bit lately, great sound, fairly unique and having just listened to their entire catalogue, really consistent (that's not to say 'same-y', as they were surprisingly diverse in their sound given their line-up).

Mark Sandman's two-string slide-bass playing rightfully got a lot of notice, but Dana Colley on baritone sax is and was a prince:

Not familiar with them but 7/10

I think a year is enough time for someone to rate a song, so I'm moving on...

I remember seeing a vid by this bloke on late night rage several years ago, and it always stuck in my head:

I'll have to listen to Go Forth, Find Mammoth again.

I wish Hov could do something like this again. I listen to the Black Album every few months, its so good. 7/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back