Rate you best 3 players 19 years or younger then compare them to West Coasts

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Translation: I just got owned by the statistics which made me look like an imbecile so I'll respond with attempted humour.

Ok, carry on. :thumbsu:

No, I just think it's ludicrous that Masten is mentioned in the same breathe as Palmer.

He's done things perhaps only topped by Selwood as a first year player. :thumbsu:

What has Masten done?

Lost his licence, beat someone up and hurt his groin. :thumbsu:

No, I just think it's ludicrous that Masten is mentioned in the same breathe as Palmer.

He's done things perhaps only topped by Selwood as a first year player. :thumbsu:

What has Masten done?

Lost his licence, beat someone up and hurt his groin. :thumbsu:

More deflection?

You claimed Palmer is in there winning the hard ball. Palmer averages one more contested possession per game than Masten.

Palmer collects cheap kicks around the ground which he butchers. He has shown alot of potential and will be a good player but the load you're blowing over him is definately premature.

Here is an idea. Lets rate how many players Fremantle have on their list that are younger than 23 years old! I'll tell you how many!

That's right! By far the least amount of young kids in any squad. The Eagles have 20 How are you those kids going Pav???? Not only do you have the OLDEST side in the AFL with the most players over the age of 27 you have the least under the age of 23 HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAH :D :D :D :D :D
a lot has changed since september of 2008.

The 2008 draft was a legendary draft for dockers fans.

Whilst considering Pav's assessment of our young list, these posts from Trump (aka PavforAA) on Masten make for interesting reading

and

There is no guarantee that Palmer's skills will improve

Russell Ebert is widely regarded as quality too but somehow Mayne is better apparently

As for Hinkley, yes he has shown a bit for a young kid in an under developed body - same as Houlihan who is just 11 days older.

Fact is we have a lot of young players on our list, some of whom won't make it and some may only become good average footballers but who is to say for certian how they will turn out. Many of our premiership players were on our list in 2001 and weren't all that highly reagrded at the time, who knows how this list will develop.

I have faith that we can make pretty decent footballers out of several of them. But what do I know?
a lot has changed since 2008 keys....

And even you should acknowledge that freo has a few talented players aged 23 or under.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back