Off-topic Best rated salts in the world

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the story about how Maynard went to Brayshaw’s house with flowers and wine to aplogise (grovel) and an “unnamed” Narrm player had to leave the room.

What I would have given to be a fly on the wall during his visit. Tastier salt than the Pakistani s**t.

If you guys want real salt though imagine he is named Norm in a close fought Pies flag, this place will go Chernobyl. The only silver lining to a Collywobbles premiership.

Also am I the only one thinking giving alcohol to someone with a brain injury is a little bit… you know…

I like the story about how Maynard went to Brayshaw’s house with flowers and wine to aplogise (grovel) and an “unnamed” Narrm player had to leave the room.
How embarrassing for Narrm. If they thought Maynard deliberately knocked out Brayshaw why didn't they fight him when he arrived? Why did they just sulk in a very unmasculine way??

Mad Salt GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

Trent Cotchin "hold my salt"

Dane Swan on a cleaner a-salt

How embarrassing for Narrm. If they thought Maynard deliberately knocked out Brayshaw why didn't they fight him when he arrived? Why did they just sulk in a very unmasculine way??

Mad Salt GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)
They should have taken him out the back and settled it there and then. Why wait for the tribunal for justice?
Its like at primary school when the bully rocks up to a nerd's birthday party and the nerds all get flustered and don't know what to do.

Also I believe they prefer to fight each other
eb2715920bbcc7c46700cb12fecde3f67f752c42

They should have taken him out the back and settled it there and then. Why wait for the tribunal for justice?
Its like at primary school when the bully rocks up to a nerd's birthday party and the nerds all get flustered and don't know what to do.

Also I believe they prefer to fight each other
eb2715920bbcc7c46700cb12fecde3f67f752c42
I bet before Maynard turned up the Narrm players were all like "Maynard is so lucky all the cameras were around. If I ever see Maynard in the street I will smash him"... then they all went real quiet when he walked in.

What I would have given to be a fly on the wall during his visit. Tastier salt than the Pakistani s**t.

If you guys want real salt though imagine he is named Norm in a close fought Pies flag, this place will go Chernobyl. The only silver lining to a Collywobbles premiership.

Also am I the only one thinking giving alcohol to someone with a brain injury is a little bit… you know…
You're into humiliation pr0n, good for you I guess. Not my style really.

I honestly don't want to know how you know Pakistani s**t is salty though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm assuming anything that involves humans is not your style

Pretty stupid assumption m7, making human babies is what Collingwood supporters (and players) do. We make babies and they barrack for Collingwood. Mrs Cyclops is Geelong but Cyclops Jnr is 100% a Pie.

Why do you think our supporter base is so huge? Its not because of the recent success.

I'm enjoying teh Collingflogs middle fingering Maynard haters in the Bray freds :thumbsu:
...oh no, now I'm making the humiliation pr0n.:huh:

You bloody bluebaggers you always ruin everything for us.

...oh no, now I'm making the humiliation pr0n.:huh:

You bloody bluebaggers you always ruin everything for us.

it is just the natural order of things mate ... you got a gut punch in last year in that final game ..but payback is going to be a long slow cold dish enjoyed at our leisure...
da dada da daaaa:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back