Think Tank Post here if the World's Most Trusted Newspaper rated your state in the top 30 destinations in the world! *Spoiler: Tasmanian only thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
New-York-Times-logo.png

What an incredibly proud moment for us as the New York Times rates us in the top 30 places to visit in the ENTIRE WORLD! Oh dear, I searched very hard to find if Melbourne was represented anywhere on their list and they embarrassed themselves quite severely yet again by not even being mentioned :embarrassedv1: Triggering Tiger how come Richmond didn't make the cut? Elmer_Judd I didnt see Carlton on this list at all.

I contacted the author of the NYT articles and asked "why isn't Melbourne on your list?" and they just wrote back "LOL thanks for the laugh but please don't waste our time with joke questions about joke cities" which I thought was rather rude.

Post here if your home state made the cut of the REAL news NYT top 52 places in THE WORLD!

113184-2.jpg

New-York-Times-logo.png

What an incredibly proud moment for us as the New York Times rates us in the top 30 places to visit in the ENTIRE WORLD! Oh dear, I searched very hard to find if Melbourne was represented anywhere on their list and they embarrassed themselves quite severely yet again by not even being mentioned :embarrassedv1: Triggering Tiger how come Richmond didn't make the cut? Elmer_Judd I didnt see Carlton on this list at all.

I contacted the author of the NYT articles and asked "why isn't Melbourne on your list?" and they just wrote back "LOL thanks for the laugh but please don't waste our time with joke questions about joke cities" which I thought was rather rude.

Post here if your home state made the cut of the REAL news NYT top 52 places in THE WORLD!

113184-2.jpg
46s0u4.jpg

So do Paul Williams, Brodie Mihocek and pretty much every other Tasmanian to play AFL

Even that complete cooker Liam Jones knew it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back