Think Tank Post here if the World's Most Trusted Newspaper rated your state in the top 30 destinations in the world! *Spoiler: Tasmanian only thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet she looks a lot better than the strippers you motorboat pre game at the oak.:$

If she is so hot, how come her husband is guilty of having many extra marital affairs?

Also no she isn't ... The gals at the Royal Hotel are so much hotter than this withered old prune.

If she is so hot, how come her husband is guilty of having many extra marital affairs?

Also no she isn't ... The gals at the Royal Hotel are so much hotter than this withered old prune.
Her hubby is bloke isn't he and when have you seen a loyal bloke these days without a wondering eye?

Harry is loyal to Meghan !

A real family fam and devoted hubby.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

The hot ones are no good in the sack because they don't need to be. You need the absolute shockers that give 100%. You should know this mate being the suave operator you are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I absolutely love hobart and Tasmania. But let's be honest Tasmania is just Victoria 2.

They were more interested in reading the herald sun than the Mercury when i was there, so obviously what's going on in melbourne is much more interesting to the good folk down there.

I absolutely love hobart and Tasmania. But let's be honest Tasmania is just Victoria 2.

They were more interested in reading the herald sun than the Mercury when i was there, so obviously what's going on in melbourne is much more interesting to the good folk down there.
Launceston invented Melbourne and it has been our embarrassing fail son/fail daughter ever since!

Launceston invented Melbourne and it has been our embarrassing fail son/fail daughter ever since!
That's why there is 5 million of us and about 400 senior citizens living in Launceston.

Launceston is cute though, they are the poor red headed step child of Hobart.

That's why there is 5 million of us and about 400 senior citizens living in Launceston.

Launceston is cute though, they are the poor red headed step child of Hobart.
... and The Kid Laroi is a lot more popular than Jakob Joseph Orlinski for some reason too :straining:

Melbourne is the Kid Laroi to Launceston's Jakob Joseph Orlinski :cool:

:thumbsdown:

:thumbsu:

... and The Kid Laroi is a lot more popular than Jakob Joseph Orlinski for some reason too :straining:

Melbourne is the Kid Laroi to Launceston's Jakob Joseph Orlinski :cool:

:thumbsdown:

:thumbsu:

So you're saying Launceston is boring like that song you posted?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back