Think Tank Post here if the World's Most Trusted Newspaper rated your state in the top 30 destinations in the world! *Spoiler: Tasmanian only thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF is a JackJumper anyway? It sounds like some weird sexual game Rose played in the car when she ****ed him before she killed him.
Admit that I had to look it up, but turns out they are a type of venomous ant that is found in Tasmania.

Sounds more like a backfire from Jazny to mention jackjumpers to me, because having poisonous ants is definitely a reason to I'd prefer to not be in Tasmania.

Admit that I had to look it up, but turns out they are a type of venomous ant that is found in Tasmania.

Sounds more like a backfire from Jazny to mention jackjumpers to me, because having poisonous ants is definitely a reason to I'd prefer to not be in Tasmania.
They're not even red.

#tasmaniafail :$

invicta5n-low-res.jpeg

I am so sorry our ants are a little bit too tough for you Bont2Bruce :(

WTF is a JackJumper anyway? It sounds like some weird sexual game Rose played in the car when she ****ed him before she killed him.

It's just one sociopathic act after another with her...

Add it to the list.

I am so sorry our ants are a little bit too tough for you Bont2Bruce :(
Well I'm not considering moving to Tasmania so I don't actually care about your stupid dangerous ants.

But this is from the Tasmanian Department of Health a month ago:

Tasmanians should not underestimate the sting of a jack jumper ant. If you think you are experiencing an anaphylactic reaction following a jack jumper sting, seek urgent medical attention by phoning Triple Zero (000)."

Not exactly laying out the tourist welcome signs now, is it?

Well I'm not considering moving to Tasmania so I don't actually care about your stupid dangerous ants.

But this is from the Tasmanian Department of Health a month ago:

Not exactly laying out the tourist welcome signs now, is it?
I have had two family members go into shock, one nearly died from the jackjumper! But I have been stung like a couple of times and nothing happened. Just don't annoy them!

New-York-Times-logo.png

What an incredibly proud moment for us as the New York Times rates us in the top 30 places to visit in the ENTIRE WORLD! Oh dear, I searched very hard to find if Melbourne was represented anywhere on their list and they embarrassed themselves quite severely yet again by not even being mentioned :embarrassedv1: Triggering Tiger how come Richmond didn't make the cut? Elmer_Judd I didnt see Carlton on this list at all.

I contacted the author of the NYT articles and asked "why isn't Melbourne on your list?" and they just wrote back "LOL thanks for the laugh but please don't waste our time with joke questions about joke cities" which I thought was rather rude.

Post here if your home state made the cut of the REAL news NYT top 52 places in THE WORLD!

113184-2.jpg
"World's most trusted newspaper"

the NYT

now i heard everything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back