Game Day Rd 10 Roos v Cats 5.40pm Midweek

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon tonight will be a real mental battle. Both teams will have reasons why they can win or lose this.

Will be cheering for a competitive game

That's that support we need!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
What honestly gives you reason to believe we're a good chance at winning tonight? I've seen this 'stop being so negative' crap every game for the last six weeks, and the only time it was justified was against the witches hats last week. We have been woeful this season. As soon as teams turn up the pressure against us, we fall apart. Why should anyone on this forum be optimistic about tonight given the crapshoots that we witnessed against actual AFL sides in the six weeks preceding last game? I'm more than happy for the boys to surprise me, but this blind 'be optimistic despite all evidence that suggests we shouldn't be' attitude is just dumb.

I reckon if we don't let Geelong kick a few early ones and control the game, we are a big chance.
Geelong are coming off a hard wet slog against Freo from Perth compared to our bruise free soft kill against crows.
If we take our opportunities early and put early scoreboard pressure on, the pussys will crumble.
We start well, we are big chance. $3 odds is very juicy in this weird season. C'mon Rooboys!
Goldy will have a bloody field day in the ruck against Stanley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What honestly gives you reason to believe we're a good chance at winning tonight? I've seen this 'stop being so negative' crap every game for the last six weeks, and the only time it was justified was against the witches hats last week. We have been woeful this season. As soon as teams turn up the pressure against us, we fall apart. Why should anyone on this forum be optimistic about tonight given the crapshoots that we witnessed against actual AFL sides in the six weeks preceding last game? I'm more than happy for the boys to surprise me, but this blind 'be optimistic despite all evidence that suggests we shouldn't be' attitude is just dumb.

Where in my post does it say I expect us to win?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The only reason I can think we get close is that Geelong played a much more physical game than us on Saturday night with slightly less time to recover and a six-hour flight to get back to Brisbane. On an all else being equal basis we have no chance. We are playing a team where 25% of the players have played 12 games or less.

Excited to see Maj back up again. Have a feeling he'll be that utility player again.
And the youngsters. Every game together is the chance to build a brand together. Very excited to have Will back and fascinated to see what kind of player Hosie is going to be. As with all of us we're looking for a competitive game and NO injuries.

Carn Kangas!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back