Autopsy Rd 2 Blues suffer bitterly disappointing loss to arch rival

Who played well for Carlton in Round 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No need to see paddy Dow anymore he’s not up to this standard of footy fact

Terrible result and I am once again questioning everything. Teague seems to be routinely out coached and our list is not that bad. Top draft pick in Dow still not delivering and the optimism surely has to be waning now with our fans.

Saad and Williams look like the best recruits we have had for a while on the positive side.

Our midfield has gone backwards massively somehow. Backs were horrible for half a game and Plow played the worst half game (at least) of footy I've seen him play.

Barker is seriously kissed. What are his KPI's???? Has not improved our midfield at all.

We played dumb, scared footy with no intensity for most of it. Few players can hold their heads up. Pies are trash and we made them look decent.

I hope we make a statement at MC. Setterfield, Willo, Murphy, SPS in trouble. Cripps needs a clip. Fog needs to teach the whole team how to tackle.

******* frustrated as all hell. Huge opportunity pissed on the turf.

OUT: Cas, Murph, Setterfield, Willo/SPS and our stoppages coach
IN: OMac, Betts, Kennedy, Parks and a person who can coach the fricken midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A game I'd need to re-watch before being overly critical.

We obviously panicked in the second half and were rushing our forward 50 entries. Hard to break the mindset when you're playing catch up footy but we needed to compose ourselves as we had all the time to run over them.

We got our answer re: Dow - we can't cover his lack of defensive running and he needs to go back and work on it in reserves.

A few players were off, not enough stepped up. It happens. Results will come despite the doom and gloom.

Back