Game Day Rd. 22 Fremantle vs. Brisbane Lions 1:10pm @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what? I'm being serious lol..you kept them away from our percentage.
Sorry, there were a couple of other Port supporters talking shit and l assumed you were one of them. All good.

Dont worry, hes literally 15yo.
15? Havent been that in a while. Wonder how you can be so definitive that l am 15 when l am actually not haha?

Hanley struggled with the tag today, all credit to Crowley. Hope Pearce can get there, he's breaking through better than he was at least.

Yeah still got involved but didn't have the impact he can have. Hopefully in a year or two we will have a couple more ready to take up the slack. Zorks is really trying to be that guy but just lacks the polish at the moment.

According to Spud the only thing that stopped it being an 80pt defeat was Freo's misses. Er, we missed a couple of sitters ourselves in case you weren't watching. Thought we fought it out OK. But wasn't Walters amazing Derwayne? And did you happen to notice the percentage? Isn't that incredible? Gripping stuff.

Freo's percentage is still behind yours, we did our bit :)

Absolutely And I thanked you guys for it

as an emotional football supporter I simply expressed how I felt when freo scored that goal. No doubt all your fans said the same

You guys aren't that precious are you?

Anyway, thank you again, and good luck with the team in the years to come

Absolutely And I thanked you guys for it

as an emotional football supporter I simply expressed how I felt when freo scored that goal. No doubt all your fans said the same

You guys aren't that precious are you?

Anyway, thank you again, and good luck with the team in the years to come

Not precious at all mate, I was just making a similarly tongue in cheek comment. Methinks sarcasm and humour doesn't always translate well online. Best of luck to your blokes in finals too, thanks for belting the crap out of Carlton.

Cutler will replace Harwood next year no doubt. I just don't feel he has consistency in him if I'm honest.

We'd still be too tall. We can't continue to play Clarke, Maguire or Merrett, Patfull, McStay and Gardiner in the backline. Especially as they bulk up or get older and slow down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back