Game Day Rd 22 Roos V Dogs...down to the wire dis gunna b

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its incredibly that people rate Ziebell. He is just as inconsistent as Basti. Wins a game off his own boot once every 8 weeks and people think he is a gun.

He is an absolute liability in the centre square.

Massively agree.

Sure we all love Zeibs for his occasional heroic stuff and attitude, but the rest is just way under elite midfielder requirements too often.

He is a slow, bad decision maker, and poorly skilled player unless with space - has no business in the centre square if we want to be a quality team. A chapman/goddard style role, albeit a touch slower and bigger, is exactly his worth.

We had another chance and ****ed it up. Cya fellas, I don't enjoy football.

Massively agree.

Sure we all love Zeibs for his occasional heroic stuff, but the rest is just way under elite midfielder requirements.

He is a slow, bad decision maker and poorly skilled unless with space - has no business in the centre square and a chapman style role, albeit a touch slower and bigger, is exactly his worth.
Well, he is having a forgettable game tonight.

Massively agree.

Sure we all love Zeibs for his occasional heroic stuff, but the rest is just way under elite midfielder requirements.

He is a slow, bad decision maker and poorly skilled unless with space - has no business in the centre square and a chapman style role, albeit a touch slower and bigger, is exactly his worth.

Needs to drop more kilo's to make him useful.

He is a long way off being an A-grader.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a slow, bad decision maker, and poorly skilled player unless with space - has no business in the centre square if we want to be a quality team. A chapman/goddard style role, albeit a touch slower and bigger, is exactly his worth.

And there is nothing wrong with that, both those players are played in positions suitable to their skill set and athletic ability. Why cant Scott realize this?

Well the summary really only confirmed what i sort of thought.

We wont go anywhere with gibson, basti and hanson in the team. And we were again shown up un the guts.

Well, he is having a forgettable game tonight.

He has too many forgettable games. Sure we all love his best, but it way too infrequent.

I don't want him captain, unlike the majority on here as he simply doesn't deliver near enough.

Needs to drop more kilo's to make him useful.

He is a long way off being an A-grader.

He will never be an A grader in Pendlebury mould.

He is simply too slow, and stupid with the ball, and I've said that from the start (and copped it massively on here).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back