Autopsy Rd 22 The Teague Train Refuses To Derail - Blues by 10

Who played well for the Blues in Round 22 vs the Saints?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

For me the best thing about this one was that ultimately we beat a mid table team in a game where things didn’t quite connect. Missing 3x key defenders, forward entries a bit off early, and they hit us with some good pressure. To bounce back from 4 goals down, control the game and win is such a turnaround for us.

You could see it in the players, too. Marshall was arguably BOG at half time but Kreuzer completely flipped that. Cripps was down and flipped that. Several others got better after a bad start, and that’s a sign of real maturity starting to blossom.

And I’ve been critical of Dow in the past but today he was very good. Well done - the right way to bounce back after being dropped

Kreuzer huge, as was Levi, as was Daisy, as was Murph and a heap of others.

Newman getting knocked from pillar to post and still soldering on with important marks.

Time to go rabbiting now and get some inside/outside class to support this group.
Newman had to stand up today..... was a tiny bit gun shy last week....great to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

god i hope cogs was watching,
no charlie,
no doc,
no weitering
no marchbank
no jones,
no cuningham,
unbelievable win, this nearly tops the brisbane win for mine resilience all the way till the final siren.
newman, kreuz, levi all ******* ENORMOUS
jack mother******* silvagni... what can i say, what a player he is become/becoming never gives up this kid
thought gibbo did a lot same as deluca
come to figure out when ever lang gets the ball something happens, very much an impact player would love to see him play in a big final but doesnt get the ball enough for my liking
GOD I LOVE THIS ******* TEAM

Holy moly what a rollercoaster.

I'll get the negatives out of the way.

Dow- zero confidence and zero decision making. Has a long way to go.

Lang- couple of good efforts but not enough to warrant selection.

Kennedy- struggled and was shown up for lack of pace..

Some people just see what they wanna see I guess. Or they have the same crap saved in a template they just copy paste

you take my point exactly;)
though you can still buy humbugs and that soft liquorice with the Darrel Lea brand.
as a kid a trip to the city wasn't the same without a souvenir from Darrel Lea

I believe you can now buy it through Woolies. I hope this does not mean Daisy is off to the Suns next season!

I :blueheart::blueheart::blueheart: this Club.

Them winning feels ...

7QrqQK2xirQFTL4bq8LTuFkJXiaxPNh3dKnjFtgl8uBVA1M7OPrnZHgu0i5fq5CJNA5qlDnGmaFJRwMWOuP2wjZ7Lg6tB3lq1Pm-wLgzUsS7g-EuF_pFSw=w395-h225-nc

O/S at the moment...

Looks like a great game!

Interested in Paddy Wow’s game. Stats suggest much improved since elevation.

Can someone please elaborate?
He was contested and slick at times. Looked more confident. A couple of youngster brain fades, the obvious block on the Cripps mark on half back, but he showed quick hands and created opportunities. Good run and solid defensively. Liked him alot.

Awesome win. Daisy going out with everyone wanting more, loved the candy selling. Kreuz went full Kouta in the last, beast. Defence did well led by Cas, considering our 3 Kpds were missing. Like how composed we are in the tight games now, it bodes well for the coming years- going to be exciting :thumbsu:

Back