Autopsy Rd 22 The Teague Train Refuses To Derail - Blues by 10

Who played well for the Blues in Round 22 vs the Saints?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are posts being reported.

Why can’t we all enjoy a win without the bitching & moaning.

Some things never change.

The more things change, the more I stay the same...

Legendary.

Really good win. St Kilda set themselves every year to play us (we are literally their biggest rival), and we absorbed their scrappy, haphazard slingshot gameplan and got the game on our terms when we needed to.

Seemed like plenty was working against us: personnel, umpiring, hacked kicks by St Kilda defenders that continually landed in their midfielders laps, and a few baffling decisions coming out of defense late in quarters, but we kept at it.

Nice team effort, and even more astonishing given the defensive outs, and St Kilda’s recent resurgence under Ratten. The win will largely go under the radar, but will mean a heap to the squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daisy wound back the clock today. Was selling candy like it was on sale at woollies for 1/2 price.
Marc Murphy sublime footskills, going inside 50 you want the ball in his hands.
Kruezer was inspirational in the last.
Cas has been amazing this year - if we lose him he would leave a gaping hole in our 22.
Thought McGovern player his best game for the club today.
Again the love for football has come back, we thank Teague for that! Go blues

What is there to report today? When we win???? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Daisy was inspiring and great to watch him with his daughter at the end. I ticked every player this week for playing well. Was a great team effort. I honestly though we should’ve won by 3-4 goals. Cheers up kids!

There was some grit and guts in that performance....plenty of heart as well

Daisy, Cas, Kruz, Simmo, Gov all prominent

Good cameos from Newman and Murphy,

Thought we gave it our all today......even Lang had good moments

I like winning

Edit JSOS inspired today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great win
All our over 30s were our best players
Our collective of young flankers and onballers do not contribute enough.
The solution is their improvement next year.
and SOS magic re Coniglii and the draft.
I would like to see Brendan Mcartney offered an assistants role working with Dow, Fisher and the like. They need to absorb animal tendencies

Last edited:

Well said Goddess of Love
Get a sinking feeling some people enjoy being negative and trying to start needless S-Fights for some childish/insecure need for attention.

I haven't this happy and positive about Carlton in years and yet a minority of posters want to start trouble ? Count me out, we have gone though too many tough/negative times, let's try embrace the brilliant future we have forwards

Back