Autopsy Rd 22 The Teague Train Refuses To Derail - Blues by 10

Who played well for the Blues in Round 22 vs the Saints?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Teague will be our next premiership coach. Nothing is certain in life, but I firmly believe DT has gotten the right mix of working and family life combined that he can function as an healthy Alpha Male without losing sight of the big picture for bo the club or klan.

Call me a sap, but I loved that Photo shoot of Teague and his three gorgeous kids and wife the other day in the Age, Teague especially looked like a man who is comfortable with being a SNAG and AFL head coach.

It's important to have a healthy professional and personal life, in whatever facets in life.

We got a beauty in Teague.

Took about half an hour to stop shaking on my way home from the G but glad to get the 4 points! I have never been to so many Carlton games this year, nor have I been so passionately invested (read: sweary) - loved the cheers for both of the DTs and our dead-set refusal to give up; not to mention the absolute passion in the roars from stands. Gets ya fired up!

What an amazing time to be a Bagger!! High fives all around, y’all are absolute legends. CARN THE BLUES!! 💙

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the way we came back and were able to get the game back on our terms. Huge games from many players but Kreuz, Levi and Daisy the clear standouts.

Don't know if it was just me but I haven't seen or felt an atmosphere like that at a game in a long time, was definitely very loud and lots of people up and about.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thy, u r wrong. The umps were ridiculously bad today.

I’m looking forward to being good so we don’t have to put up with so much incompetence from the bottom of the barrel rotation. It’s clear the half decent ones don’t umpire games of those who sit 16th on the ladder
yep, soon as we get better the umpires will officiate at a whole different standard..........problem is teams have been getting better for 100 years....oh well...

Back