Autopsy Rd 22 The Teague Train Refuses To Derail - Blues by 10

Who played well for the Blues in Round 22 vs the Saints?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres been a lot of love for dow and lob today. I dont get it? I have faith they'll improve because they show enough glimpses but they consistently make bad decisions, turn the ball over by foot (lob supposedly a good kick but I'm unconvinced) and missed targets within 5 metres by hand today.

Am I the only one seeing this?

Great win otherwise. Crowd noise by the blues fans would have you think they're was more than 51k there today.
Probably.

Levi was ridiculously good today, just out of this world good. I hope we keep him, I understand if we don’t because we shouldn’t be giving 30 year olds 3 years.

I hold onto the hope the last 2 times he’s been out of contract clubs have been too ******ed to offer anything decent enough

He’s only 29 this year.

Casboult will be a Carlton premiership player after what he's shown this year. I don't agree with the Daisy decision but I can see tough decisions need to be made, but no other player is giving us what Caboult has given us in 2019. He's got to stay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres been a lot of love for dow and lob today. I dont get it? I have faith they'll improve because they show enough glimpses but they consistently make bad decisions, turn the ball over by foot (lob supposedly a good kick but I'm unconvinced) and missed targets within 5 metres by hand today.

Am I the only one seeing this?

Great win otherwise. Crowd noise by the blues fans would have you think they're was more than 51k there today.
Yes, most probably you would be the only one.

Our backline has been one of our most reliable lines all year.

No Weitering. No Jones. No Marchbank.

Still held up. Crazy!!!

Levi immense. Do not let him go Blues!!!!

Despite all his knockers Plowman deserves a lot of credit for his season.

O/S at the moment...

Looks like a great game!

Interested in Paddy Wow’s game. Stats suggest much improved since elevation.

Can someone please elaborate?

Pre-school thread.

Thy, u r wrong. The umps were ridiculously bad today.

I’m looking forward to being good so we don’t have to put up with so much incompetence from the bottom of the barrel rotation. It’s clear the half decent ones don’t umpire games of those who sit 16th on the ladder

Back