Game Day Rd 6 Geelong V Brisbane Sat April 20 720 pm @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardie deserves a shot. Been impressive this year. With a more normal injury list he would have played by now. Hopefully gets a shot in the not too distant future.
It's a funny one for me because If he is playing well in the twos but not getting a game it means our main mids are not injured.

You'd think we will get him in for at least one game though, when the time is right.

The last round of the year vs. West Coast at GMHBA might have some interesting selections.

It's a bummer that there's a bye before finals these days.

We have Guthrie back next week too. Excess of riches
Is that definite? 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Still listed by AFL as 1-3 weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️

Prefer your time frame

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We always did, we're just (knock on wood) having a more favorable injury list.

We've been lucky so far this year, and unbelievably unlucky last year. Most seasons should fall somewhere in the middle, and that's where the depth can show.

Guthrie Snr back will only add to that.

Coupled with improvement from the younger brigade this season which has added to our list of players that are capable of playing at AFL level.

I like our forwards in the wet more than Brisbane's.
Hawkins has shown what he can do in a Brisbane downpour but I reckon Hipwood is overrated despite the commentators talking him up every week.
I was there the game Hawkins got 6 in a deluge. He's made himself even more of a threat now with his forward ruck craft to bring the rest of the forwards.

Plus this sort of weather is custom made for Dangerfield to muscle up.

I love the man but do we really need to keep saying Hawkins in the wet at Brisbane is some kind of mythical creature. It happened one time 12 years ago
Not just Brisbane, played well in Rd3 Hawks + kicked 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back