Prediction Rd 8 Changes v Tigs Away

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning games always worry me though. Don’t have the stats on it but can’t remember the last time I’ve cracked a morning beer to watch the game and woken up bright, chirpy and happy on a Monday !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Just start with an Irish coffee instead.

These demographics are staggering for both teams. Us because we're still too young to be a serious team. The Tigers because I don't think I've even seen 15 under 50 games.
View attachment 1977782
Be interesting to see how it looks once final teams are announced.

But geez we're still young.

These demographics are staggering for both teams. Us because we're still too young to be a serious team. The Tigers because I don't think I've even seen 15 under 50 games.
View attachment 1977782
Round 1 '22 we had 13 and Adelaide had 14 and that was with 22, rather than 23. But yeah, just random clicking on Footywire I can't find any 15's without going back to early GWS.

View attachment 1977782
Crazy how experienced our younger guys are though. That 50-99 crew is building nicely.

Crazy how experienced our younger guys are though. That 50-99 crew is building nicely.
The continued loss of established role players (and Cerra) over the last 3 years has really set back our progression into a more experienced team, but I think it may deliver a better side in the long run.

Take Melbourne for instance they might have got more out of their time of the top if their bottom 6 or 8 players were better.

The continued loss of established role players (and Cerra) over the last 3 years has really set back our progression into a more experienced team, but I think it may deliver a better side in the long run.

Take Melbourne for instance they might have got more out of their time of the top if their bottom 6 or 8 players were be better.
Yes losing a few of them hurt us short term but its balanced us out nicely. I agree with you that we look likely to be a better side now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treacy, Jackson, Voss, Amiss up front?

I think Richmond are already going to try and run us off our feet but until I've seen more of Voss taking contested marks instead of just getting his arms up to the ball or him covering a lot of ground, I wouldn't want to railroad our style that much just yet.
Are you sleighting him here ?
Are you implying Pat was making token marking attempts ?

View attachment 1977782

This is why Freo just can't afford to just develop talent and then let them leave for draft picks.
We have been rebuilding since 2016 ffs and we still have the majority of our playing group with less than 50 games.

There would not be too many teams with the same list demographic and contending for premierships (either now or historically) and this is why it is bloody important that if we lose someone like Switta at the end of the year - we replace that person with someone with more experience. (Baker). We have the nucleus of the team in place - let's just get games into them and trade in experience from now on.

TEAM v Richmond​

B: James Aish, Alex Pearce, Joshua Draper
HB: Heath Chapman, Luke Ryan, Jordan Clark
C: Jaeger O’Meara, Andrew Brayshaw, Hayden Young
HF: Jeremy Sharp, Josh Treacy, Michael Frederick
FF: Michael Walters, Jye Amiss, Luke Jackson
R/Fol: Sean Darcy, Caleb Serong, Nat Fyfe
Int: Tom Emmett, Matthew Johnson, Bailey Banfield, Brandon Walker, Cooper Simpson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back