RDFL Thread - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are rupo likely to recycle all the players back that the two sunbury teams have pinched over the years?

I see romsey are yet to find a coach, are there any other clubs still in limbo?

I see diggers have dumped there coach. Mmust be a reason we dont no about. The new coach mite be able to get the job done cos the old 1 didnt

Few bits and pieces I have heard around the place

Wright ex Sunbury and Macedon to Rupo
Dawson to Riddell
Lancefield looking at a few edfl players
Broadford possibly struggling to hold on to a couple of their best players. Coomans heading to a different league?

All second hand so not sure how true

Few bits and pieces I have heard around the place

Wright ex Sunbury and Macedon to Rupo
Dawson to Riddell
Lancefield looking at a few edfl players
Broadford possibly struggling to hold on to a couple of their best players. Coomans heading to a different league?

All second hand so not sure how true

Dylan Wright is coaching up bush and been quite successful, so it's probably unlikely.

Not sure how many of the Sunbury players will come back to rupo, but we should definitely try. I think at this stage we are a better chance of getting the aberfeldie boys back plus one more that hasn't played for a couple of years. All from tje 2009 flag team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well from the few times I have watched Diggers train over the last few years lets just say the only thing he lights up on the track is a cigarette.. Not a great look.
Not sure of the details and agree Elliot seemed like a good coach and fella but potting Sims doesn't sit well with me, the bloke has givin his all to the burra and their might be more to this than we know.

Hey I hear Romsey has a big agm coming up and even got an outside chair person.
Something going on ???
Might be a new board coming.

Hey I hear Romsey has a big agm coming up and even got an outside chair person.
Something going on ???
Might be a new board coming.
Well done Deano wish you all the best
However seanj
I'd like to see that
Has and wont happen as it has not over the past 5 years plenty can vouch for that
And f it does the only thing I can say is

A step back to re group this communing season would be two steps forward
Go red backs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back