Banter RDT 166 - Dark Sharks’ 45 minutes in Ellenbrook

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am never going to pay off my HELP debt. I've been working full time for 8 years and it's still over $30k.

You won't do it before 50 via salary payments, gotta pay off extra over and above.

Double degree, one of which was a law degree I've never used because 1. fu** being a lawyer and 2. Murdoch and Curtin decided there weren't enough law programmes and flooded the market.
Can't say I've really used my degree either, bit mickey mouse by the end of it anyway. I took a couple of years off here and there before I finished mine so it took me 7 years, was a massive difference from when I started to when I finished as far as quality of work needed to get good grades

Can't say I've really used my degree either, bit mickey mouse by the end of it anyway. I took a couple of years off here and there before I finished mine so it took me 7 years, was a massive difference from when I started to when I finished as far as quality of work needed to get good grades
Same here. I studied Marketing and wound up in the Public Service. I learnt all about the four P's: Price, Product, ... and the other two.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same here. I studied Marketing and wound up in the Public Service. I learnt all about the four P's: Price, Product, ... and the other two.

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one in the public service, there's been a few of us exposed now. (ITT)

Ah the public service, bastion of the overqualified and underbrained. And the underqualified and underbrained. And outsourcing.

You keep this attitude up and I'll bury you in superfluous forms.

I got a job in the public service about a day before they put a hold on new hires, so I didn't end up getting a job in the public service

Sounds like grounds for a workplace lawsuit, perhaps you should call Truckosaurus?

You mean leave it in the group mailbox, pretend you didn't see it and hope someone else does it?

You've been spying on me.

I was taught this on my first day, right before we went to the pub for lunch.

Double degree, one of which was a law degree I've never used because 1. fu** being a lawyer and 2. Murdoch and Curtin decided there weren't enough law programmes and flooded the market.

A law degree gives you great skills. Just don't join the industry afterwards.

(Join the public service instead! Yay public service!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back