Banter RDT 170 - The Joyce McKinney Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was probably on the right side of the argument but decided to show the missus all of our responses as proof that he was right and she was wrong and suck it baby, yeah! The argument has now escalated and Keys is in the doghouse.
Or at least, that's how it would've gone down in my house. No matter how right I am, wifey doesn't like it pointed out for some reason.

I always liked High Noon

giphy.gif

He was probably on the right side of the argument but decided to show the missus all of our responses as proof that he was right and she was wrong and suck it baby, yeah! The argument has now escalated and Keys is in the doghouse.

"See! The peanut gallery on the internet agree with me!"

Not sure that's a solid argument technique TBH.

Tangent: if you were talking about midnight between Thursday and Friday would you say 'midnight Friday' or 'midnight Thursday'?

Either “midnight Friday” or “midnight Thursday night” if I think the person I’m talking to is a bit slow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tangent: if you were talking about midnight between Thursday and Friday would you say 'midnight Friday' or 'midnight Thursday'?
Thursday night if it's ending midnight, Friday morning if it's starting midnight.

My faith in humanity was temporarily restored seeing everyone replying correctly with 10am

But then you went back to being a bunch of campaigners

Is the coming Monday 'this Monday' or 'next Monday'?

Next Monday as it's in the next calendar week. If it was Saturday it'd be this Saturday.

Thinking about your answer, when you're giving directions, do you say to turn left at the next street or this street?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back