Live Event Ready Steady Camry Roast (Brions vs Camries match thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refer #20 :$
Reading back over this thread and investigating all the posts thoroughly and examining the content to relevance ratio Misty, I've come to the conclusion that this thread went downhill when Suburu arrived. She's the common denominator in all West Horsham shitfights.

If you don't believe me, observe;

Before Suburu
images

After Suburu
upload_2015-6-28_17-15-23.jpeg

Thoughts so far, GoCROWS!?
Premature - as always and with everything no doubt

Premature !!

Page 1 Crows Lions thread and up pops a puffer !!!!
And stuck to the whole thread like s**t to a blanket

Take a bow flog

Premature - as always and with everything no doubt

Premature !!

Page 1 Crows Lions thread and up pops a puffer !!!!
And stuck to the whole thread like s**t to a blanket

Take a bow flog
What's wrong with asking for someone's thoughts so far?

Clutching at straws.

Camries are lucky that Brisbane didn't have the legs for 4 quarters like they did against Port.

Everyone thinks Port are worth beating, we are their Grand Finals :thumbsu:

And here come the excuses ....

Like I said
s**t to a blanket :D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a game day thread. I provided game day comments.

:rolleyes:

I'd be more concerned about your own game day coming up - coz this one backfired on Paer flogs badly

All that " game day commentary" .....

Isn't there a puffer thread where you and the other misogynists can post your insightful observations ? Maybe you could all get together and come up with excuse number 11?
Perhaps where you and piggy can " like" each others posts to your hearts content !:D

Women my norf friend, they always got have the last word....
Amen to that, to end your west Horsham domestic with your missus in here, my advice is just accept the inevitable and say yes dear. Works everytime.

I'd be more concerned about your own game day coming up - coz this one backfired on Paer flogs badly

All that " game day commentary" .....

Isn't there a puffer thread where you and the other misogynists can post your insightful observations ? Maybe you could all get together and come up with excuse number 11?
Perhaps where you and piggy can " like" each others posts to your hearts content !:D
Yes dear

Yes was horrible. Only watched the game last night as had a very ill family member, but we pulled off the Great Train Robbery.
Worse still is the Sloane injury...again and his likely replacement in Crouch has done his foot again.

We certainly won ugly.
Hope the family member is ok VB.

You were missed on the Bay on Saturday - your fellow Camry's turned a perfectly good thread into another West Horsham shitfight (I blame Suburu).

What is worse than Sloaner and Crutch is the form of Aish - I hope he's not your answer to Clanger's departure............

Hope the family member is ok VB.

You were missed on the Bay on Saturday - your fellow Camry's turned a perfectly good thread into another West Horsham shitfight (I blame Suburu).

What is worse than Sloaner and Crutch is the form of Aish - I hope he's not your answer to Clanger's departure............

Sorry mate, don't have much fight in me today. But I will return to the fray.

I'd just like to thank all the trolling tealsters for posting in this thread.

Beng's burnt offering almost sated the footy gods.

But by some miracle, the prodding by Tealsters angered them again. This caused the fog to lift from the Crows' eyes and the rest is history.

Thank you all once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back