Multiplat Red Dead Redemption 2 - Launch Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Need some help- ive installed the first disc it then says switch over to disc 2 to install but then when i do that installation immediately stops and tells me to put disc one back in. Then again it tells me disk 1 is done and to switch to disc 2. This keeps repeating. Anyone know what to do? I'm up to 45.60gb installed

Took me 3 hours to install

3.5GB download so work out based on your internet
almost 90GB data so that is where most of the time goes people are getting it all done in under 2 hours
Thanks guys. On ADSL 2 so hopefully not too outrageous.

Spiderman took around 45-60 mins from memory.

So anyone else playing it yet?
I just finished the mission where you save your friend from wolves. Good graphics, but haven't been able to explore much yet.
Have to get back to work as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
So anyone else playing it yet?
I just finished the mission where you save your friend from wolves. Good graphics, but haven't been able to explore much yet.
Have to get back to work as well.
Did you recognise the name of who you saved?

Last edited by a moderator:
Before this gets into a console s**t fight. Xbox X is native 4k where PS4 Pro uses a reconstruction technique, likely checkerboarding to take a native 1920x2160 framebuffer up to 4K.

Does this include the new version of the PS4 pro? I bought mine last week and was told it's the second version.

Does this include the new version of the PS4 pro? I bought mine last week and was told it's the second version.

Yeah it upscale to 4K, however not 4k native. I wouldn't worry about it, the difference is not that big

Video below compares all 4. Standard xbox is the worst, the X is rated the best. With the PS4's in the middle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it upscale to 4K, however not 4k native. I wouldn't worry about it, the difference is not that big

Video below compares all 4. Standard xbox is the worst, the X is rated the best. With the PS4's in the middle

Most people will hardly notice the difference between 4K and 1080p anyway on modern TVs. On the PS4 Pro I usually select performance over resolution on games with the option and my TV handles the upscaling while I pocket the extra frames. The difference between the consoles and the resolutions on each is so minimal it isn’t worth flexing epeens over.

I nipped home for lunch and it's all loaded ready to go I didn't start playing it because if I did I would not have got back to work

Worst thing about gaming and drinking is once you break the seal its all over.
Try drinking playing a PSVR game with your Beer on the coffee table. Difficulty - Hard setting.

Can't wait till they release a stubby holder "controller" so you can see your beer with the head set on.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back