Multiplat Red Dead Redemption 2 - Pre-launch thread

Are you excited?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says you, I enjoyed it enough to do it twice.
I've done it multiple times also. I am actually currently doing it again, but compared to previous GTAs it is not that great.

I've done it mtiple times also. IIam actuslly currently doing it again, but compared to previous GTAs it is not that great.

Seems like you're currently having a stroke.

GtaV's campaign was fun, but its the only gta i finished once. Tried doing it again but didnt kick off like the others.

I finished IV like 5 times

They intended to do single player expansions for GTAV, but never did due to online. Makes me worried for RDR2

But why? GTA V still had a single player.
RDR2 will also be a much bigger world so you can bet they are going to make one hell of an single player experience.

But why? GTA V still had a single player.
RDR2 will also be a much bigger world so you can bet they are going to make one hell of an single player experience.
Yes, but their focus subsequently changed rather dramatically. Single player will suffer at the hands of online, without doubt. it's just a matter of how much.

Yes, but their focus subsequently changed rather dramatically. Single player will suffer at the hands of online, without doubt. it's just a matter of how much.

You're too concerned with DLCs. Which is odd seeing how much you played GTA online. You're going to get the best of both worlds.

GTAV's single player was very good. The way they worked around three protagonists made it a more mechanically interesting campaign than the ones previously.

I prefer all 3 of the GTAIII-VC-SA campaigns over it due to nostalgia and GTA meaning more to me when I was younger.

GTAV's single player was very good. The way they worked around three protagonists made it a more mechanically interesting campaign than the ones previously.

I prefer all 3 of the GTAIII-VC-SA campaigns over it due to nostalgia and GTA meaning more to me when I was younger.

Reckon they’ll do the same with RDR2? I liked the hiest missions where you had to use the 3 different characters in GTA5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GtaV's campaign was fun, but its the only gta i finished once. Tried doing it again but didnt kick off like the others.

I finished IV like 5 times

Finished V once on 360 (the only GTA I wasn't in a hurry to finish... played it weeks after buying it. Whereas I finished San Andreas within a few days and IV within a few... Vice City took me almost 4 months... I got stuck in The Driver mission). Never went back to it.

Purchased the pc version on release (trmporarily skipping xbo/ps4 versions) easily the best version on all platforms. They graphics are orgasmic!

GTA V was one of the first titles I got for thr Xbox nearly 2 years ago (happily played through it). Got the ps4 version a few months ago when it was dirt cheap.

I happily play through Vice City multiple times a year I love it that much. Its also a game that I own multiple copies of (ps2, ps2 platinum, original pc retail, re-release pc retail, gamespy digital version, steam digital version, ps3).

Finished V once on 360 (the only GTA I wasn't in a hurry to finish... played it weeks after buying it. Whereas I finished San Andreas within a few days and IV within a few... Vice City took me almost 4 months... I got stuck in The Driver mission). Never went back to it.

Purchased the pc version on release (trmporarily skipping xbo/ps4 versions) easily the best version on all platforms. They graphics are orgasmic!

GTA V was one of the first titles I got for thr Xbox nearly 2 years ago (happily played through it). Got the ps4 version a few months ago when it was dirt cheap.

I happily play through Vice City multiple times a year I love it that much. Its also a game that I own multiple copies of (ps2, ps2 platinum, original pc retail, re-release pc retail, gamespy digital version, steam digital version, ps3).
Gta IV is underrated IMO

Still top three open-world setting for me.

Same. I think where V let me down was simply taking out things that made IV so awesome. Stuff like the more pronounced physics of both peds and vehicles, vigilante cop missions, crouching, picking up things. Interiors, and the ability to create your own massive shootouts by luring cops/gangs/security guards, and gun store owners into each other for a 5 way-fight. The world felt like it was alive and everyone was out to get each other.

I've done it multiple times also. I am actually currently doing it again, but compared to previous GTAs it is not that great.
It's no good, yet you have played it many times and are playing it currently again...seems legit!

It's no good, yet you have played it many times and are playing it currently again...seems legit!
Its the life of a trophy hunter...

Gta IV is underrated IMO

Liberty City itself just felt more alive. And gritty. And threatening. Maybe this reflects a real cultural divide between east and west coast cities in the U.S (I'd need to check out Los Angeles and New York City myself to make a definitive statement), but as cities themselves I thought GTAV's Los Santos didn't really feel like it had much substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back