FTA-TV Red Dwarf X

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's been good enough that another series wouldn't hurt seeing as they've gone on this long... Ideally they probably should have ended it after about the 5th series all those years ago when the show was still in its prime. The episodes without Rimmer when they brought back Kochanski to compensate and made Kryten all jealous and effeminate in particular were absolutely horrific.

I think it's been good enough that another series wouldn't hurt seeing as they've gone on this long... Ideally they probably should have ended it after about the 5th series all those years ago when the show was still in its prime. The episodes without Rimmer when they brought back Kochanski to compensate and made Kryten all jealous and effeminate in particular were absolutely horrific.

GTFO!

All Dwarf is an awesome masterpiece.

But yeah I gotta agree new Kochanski wasn't really that memorable and was totally warped from the original even if we didn't see much of her way back then.

Series 6 was awesome, and 7 started well with the JFK thing (and their story made more sense than the X-Files one). After that it was flat with a few good moments until X, which had some great stuff.

Anyway, new series next year is good news.

I reckon the first 2 series are the best with just Lister, Rimmer and the Cat, every episode brilliant. Going through the mail with the Outland Revenue tax letter probably the funniest.

"What do you mean? Just because we're three million years into deep space and the human species is extinct? That means nothing to these people. They'll find us."

I reckon the first 2 series are the best with just Lister, Rimmer and the Cat, every episode brilliant. Going through the mail with the Outland Revenue tax letter probably the funniest.

"What do you mean? Just because we're three million years into deep space and the human species is extinct? That means nothing to these people. They'll find us."

was it quick?
-well i wouldn't say super fast. not if you count all the thrashing around and agonised squealing.

GTFO!

All Dwarf is an awesome masterpiece.

But yeah I gotta agree new Kochanski wasn't really that memorable and was totally warped from the original even if we didn't see much of her way back then.
Someones a Grogan Kochanski fan ;)

Do you think I'd put Kochanski's disc in Konchanski's box?

Oh the memories.
ibnMRpCz2oPd93.gif

An episode complete with TV's Craig Ferguson!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back