Toast Regional Roos Thread - Down on the farm Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance you can do a bit of work on the Old Drouin Rd? Omg I reckon I saw some folk from the WRC checking it out. I reckon it was made right about when old Noah was collecting a couple of roos. Potholes the size of Tassie, the camber of the road guides you off the road into tress, when it rains it becomes the Old Drouin river and it's actually quite narrow. I even gave it a swerve coming home last night, and I have been known to zing through there pretending to be Petter Solberg!
Good old baw baw council hey, Problem being a 3 tonner floating is exxy!
Been going over the excavator, sorting out a few issues,nothing serious, a few grease nipple needed replacing, there are a couple of electrical issues, namely, the slew slow speed and the position computer has the lockout hard up, ( which is bypassable but will pull it out and bench test it as all the position senders are good. ) , Other than that was a bit of rust on the cab due to the gutters being blocked with lychen and previous owner storing in the weather. Wirewheeled it , metal primed then painted with kilrust enamel.

Asthetically i cut those busted louvres off and have some mesh infill coming to fill the grill, also sprayed the fibreglass hood up with kobelcos later "turquoise" color from the earlier 2000 era "aqua blue" . will also do the boom in time and have seme new decals coming.

Mechanically though its schmiko with only genuine 2600 hours. :)

happy days.

Last edited:

when i moved out of warragul i moved 3 km not far enough to get out of the baw baw council :-(
wyliecoyotere.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's going to burn for days.
still pretty green it will take about 3 fires to get rid of it, its going to make a bit of a mess skull dragging it down to the fire i have in a paddock atm, to heavy for the loader to mobile all though i may be able to static lift it slung from the euro hitch and back a tandem under it.

finally got this stump out , been working on it on and off for 12 months,
Cuebcu_md5W98r8pp3NQiANPXnQetsaWB2as7kZNE0k6TEahSVYu44yNvKBC-2kC7kTBgikmxS4wLkEqWQ1dl5tkvDUVQN0ZIjENyC7FcbX1ZfCUVCmVXX33SItCFh6nGqF_CzdVNyR4V4nLQMKibXKnSSuAPRBJHt8n3uOrUDbi7OGiYY_Ope3IjU6Rq-LSP20BPs74TDoN6yPWj5mjeefWk_k2Rt0ZJlU1mze-DdiDjuOhIyWABoteaEORP2rUUcW-6EWM25mHsrih_dwbU6YIbyQ1ks_Ed6YQZIdgyYupeWNaaAOpIlHqYS04zRGdIYP7Tr4qElZi2DIWf5-37UwSIJkObrfEWQLNiMuVYG0LMTZEhfcvRcAfmujRa2lpzbYhqDoJPjHLVKsKAp7ZpABPgOK4cuFSHPETW1s0nH6bLcco8960S1d9SuxMlxAlITg09XsM_CObdNFxkjWGOAQEFfy1n2Ln9GNenAC5IcjjW8r4uqcQiOcbzNVrpJX6614eNpEHqtncS0nu_BMcXlBAP3Xbf2AsL21x7vzlUrJl8FWuKEnAQztLJqRbvjUDGQrrq_FF-WHflZEsL2bgNvJz6iFeDD5wMGM5yNXMbsdy-LUZGGydPvKGYChw-QM6hgzv8A1ZJaueqRmtK-RlHEPDutfgXe6e_5FbFHJpSGxB8hZc9GNYwV3lfjk6WATZbu5ZjcnLUmb8YhWJJlusMjaJHZnUCQrRKZzBWp4E56AqRBXpPvBABWK6aRo1vFGv9PTuVm5FpZ2VZwOdV8AOCf_AUx28lNlX4i1uD20pl41SaG88ATej0tCHKjLJS--VRNaAFlagui-6vEE2IEdqM_MimZrLCOTrkqV_DaJLOCCMHlvNBEbtKCIH1SvdCn2aG1P_eKZU6vBC_Mp9wTN4QeIT4kV_NK2X0UYqDpjhlm0mew=w1712-h1284-s-no
That’s big I still do everything without machinery but I would just leave that thing in . Some of the things I have done have taken months too. Did my first burn off of the yr while up dating our game v GC thought about doing a ceremonial guernsey burning during the game lol

That’s big I still do everything without machinery but I would just leave that thing in . Some of the things I have done have taken months too. Did my first burn off of the yr while up dating our game v GC thought about doing a ceremonial guernsey burning during the game lol
problem is that stump is where we are doing an extension, thats why it had to go, trust me it wasnt fun,

problem is that stump is where we are doing an extension, thats why it had to go, trust me it wasnt fun,
It’s massive that one it’s always rewarding when you finish . I cut up a pine tree by axe and a shitty saw which fell across the dam . Took me at least a yr I reckon pulled it all out by hand . I don’t think anyone else in the family realised lol. Felt good to finish the stump however is still in

we are in the start of the goldfields here,
328153917_1889131008099916_9057307354979428291_n.jpg
Wow apparently we have gold somewhere out the back . When you find a nugget don’t tell them where you found it when you trade it in . Lots of rules with gold too really odd ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back