Certified Legendary Thread REIMAGINE MOORABBIN (Total Raised: $10,360.25)

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a brief look at the plans and one thing that is obvious is that this thing is going to be massive!

Great location with industry standard facilities (maybe not that best in the comp but certainly above average). Great outcome and it is pretty obvious that our facilities won't be an Achilles heal anymore when trying recruit/retain players!

Very happy with the board and the exec team at least in this regard.
Thanks for posting the previous post saintmagic……...very informative and the whole project is very exciting.

And as you stated...Kudos to all concerned at the club for getting all of this off the ground.

The amount of negotiations would have been massive.

Interesting George that the club posted an old clip....the Huggins stand is still there.

BTW....have you heard anything re the latest membership number?

It's been over a month since the website number has been updated.

Nearly puked when I saw the Tigers are now over 100K.

Interesting George that the club posted an old clip....the Huggins stand is still there.

BTW....have you heard anything re the latest membership number?

It's been over a month since the website number has been updated.

Nearly puked when I saw the Tigers are now over 100K.
They said over 44,000 but can't give an actual number as there's issues with the database still...annoying!

They said over 44,000 but can't give an actual number as there's issues with the database still...annoying!
That's a great number considering the crap year we've had.

Gee...that database at RSEA is a shocker !!!!!!!!!

Time to call the IT guru's in.

Today;

Dja-rF_UwAEWaim.jpg:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heading there on Friday ... ill be sure to take a heap of photos for everyone and report back from the tour we have organised of the facility ... i gotta say im just a lil excited by this , the last time i went to Moorabbin the place looked like an abandoned wasteland ...

I will have to get down there soon as I haven’t seen the new buildings yet . Last time I was there was for Hugh Goddard’s triathlon he did to raise money for Maddy. That was way back when Hugh was getting over his Achilles problem . The photos look amazing .

Go Saints

heading there on Friday ... ill be sure to take a heap of photos for everyone and report back from the tour we have organised of the facility ... i gotta say im just a lil excited by this , the last time i went to Moorabbin the place looked like an abandoned wasteland ...
st_trav…..you and your group will have a fantastic time inspecting the facility...it's eye popping.

Went past this morning.....with part 2 of stage one,it's a hive of construction on the ground and first floors......wiring...partitions...air con and heating ducts.....etc.

The whole place will blow you all away!

Looks like a good facility! Just wondering if it's going to actually have Saints colours and logos on it rather than just the RSEA ones?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back