Toast Robert Harvey Returns to Moorabbin

Remove this Banner Ad

Got an e-mail about it

Harvey, Lyon, Hayes and new Executive General Manager of Football Geoff Walsh will all commence their news roles on 1 November.

Big month coming up!

Harvey, Lyon, Hayes and new Executive General Manager of Football Geoff Walsh will all commence their news roles on 1 November.
Which one's doing the sport and which one's doing the weather? :grinning:

TzZqrK5.jpg

Basically a 2008 Qualifying Final reunion.

Coach: Ross Lyon
Saints players include: Lenny Hayes, Robert Harvey
Geelong players include: Corey Enright

I have been calling for a stronger Saints presence on our coaching panel for some time, finally got what I wanted. Harvey and Hayes.
Perfect.
You certainly were calling for that barry...........have read so many of yr posts calling for it.

I always thought..."nah.....never going to happen"

It's happened.

Basically a 2008 Qualifying Final reunion.

Coach: Ross Lyon
Saints players include: Lenny Hayes, Robert Harvey
Geelong players include: Corey Enright

Just need Stevie Baker as a runner and it’s complete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross the Alpha with Harvey the tactician in the background I love it.
Absolutely love Harves but when he talks I always feel he lacks that alpha confidence to be a head coach. This vibe could be completely wrong.
Absolutely love the appointment as assistant.
2023 so much to look forward to.

Yeah, I'm not fond of this talk of alphas etc.

The thing about Robert Harvey is his determination. He achieves through hard work and natural talent.
When he talks, he doesn't have to shout - everyone is listening.

I love that he has come back to the Saints. This is an epic recruitment, we will hugely benefit from his experience and input.

I feel this all about achieving St Kilda their next flag. We'll know next season which current players are prepared to do the hard yards demanded by these new coaches and achieve that goal, or who needs to be traded out or delisted at the end of the year.
A very interesting year ahead.

Ross the Alpha with Harvey the tactician in the background I love it.
Absolutely love Harves but when he talks I always feel he lacks that alpha confidence to be a head coach. This vibe could be completely wrong.
Absolutely love the appointment as assistant.
2023 so much to look forward to.
I think you're right. It's why I never wanted Harvey to be head coach. However he has been around a long time as assistant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back