Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - ARIE SCHOENMAKER!

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a bit better than you're suggesting IMO. The video that is the main source of people's opinion of him was one day where the conditions weren't ideal and his kicking looked a bit off. Plenty of those are every touch in a game too, not just a flashy highlights package.
Refer to #37 above.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I reckon I was on him first. He's my boy, you can have Cordy.
No Way Meme GIF

Is he definitely a defender?
Could easily be a CHF, drifting up for connect then using that left foot for a genuine, deeper entry.

Is he definitely a defender?
Could easily be a CHF, drifting up for connect then using that left foot for a genuine, deeper entry.

No he is not.

Some of the description of him is that he can be a swingman playing back or forward.
He is definitely a half back flank primarily (not a key back)

However the videos of him from this year had him ruck and play a lot of wing in the carnival.

Pretty much, anywhere his sides could get him around the ball with his size and power to use his kicking ability.

He obviously has a long way to go and things to work on. But his kicking ability is mouth watering.

Last edited:

However the videos of him from this year had him ruck and play a lot of wing in the carnival.

Pretty much, anywhere his sides could get him around the ball with his size and power to use his kicking ability.

He obviously has a long way to go and things to work on. But his kicking ability is mouth watering.
Even the appendage further down could get over excited?

Guess that's why George likes him so much

James Sicily seems like a pretty s**t bloke, I'm happy for Ari to emulate his career. 😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steven May has been a captain.

Sh*t blokes get made captain all the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back