Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - ARIE SCHOENMAKER!

Remove this Banner Ad

So yeah, not going back and deleting post after post so old thread has been removed, lets start again.

I am happy to check it out later and move relevant posts back into this thread. Apologies for my part in it, I just feel a type of way about the situation, but have said my piece and happy to just discuss him as a footballer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So yeah, not going back and deleting post after post so old thread has been removed, lets start again.

I am happy to check it out later and move relevant posts back into this thread. Apologies for my part in it, I just feel a type of way about the situation, but have said my piece and happy to just discuss him as a footballer.

Well bully for you.

Happy to judge him on his footy merits, of which there seems to be plenty.

Hope he's a success story for us, and he can intimidate opposition forwards his whole career.

His highlights look unbelievable. Looks like Steven May and can kick it 65m which is a massive weapon.

Josh Drummond vibes for me. I’m in ✅

Welcome Arie 🔴⚪⚫

Posts discussing anything other than footy will be removed.

Great to have you on board Arie - I think you have already been nicknamed 'superboot'. If you don't know who that is go back and have a look at some old footage of Bernie Quinlan.

Plus well done George, imagine the kid reading what was posted after his excitement at being drafted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back