Toast Ross Lyon returns to St.Kilda #UnfinishedBusiness

Happy?

• Yes

Votes: 225 86.2%
  • No

Votes: 36 13.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't think of the best thread for this idea so I chose this one.

Allow your inner optimist a few moments outside of solitary confinement to imagine something that many of you dare not...

Imagine that this young Saints team manages to get to a grand final - not necessarily this year but eventually.

Somehow, Corey Enright is seriously sick and cannot participate in the day's events in any way.

It is 20 minutes before the AFL Grand Final starts. You are one of Ross Lyon, Robert Harvey, Lenny Hayes or Brendan Goddard: you take your pick. This is a familiar scene for you, but you never dared to hope that you'd ever get another chance. You all have experience of grand finals with St Kilda but it occurs to you at this very moment for the 1st time that all your collective experience culminates in losing grand finals. None of you have won a grand final.

The players are looking to you for ideas, for guidance, for inspiration. 20 minutes from now, the match starts and at the end of it, history will be made.

What do you say, and who do you say it to?

Allow your inner optimist a few moments outside of solitary confinement to imagine something that many of you dare not...

Imagine that this young Saints team manages to get to a grand final - not necessarily this year but eventually.

Somehow, Corey Enright is seriously sick and cannot participate in the day's events in any way.

It is 20 minutes before the AFL Grand Final starts. You are one of Ross Lyon, Robert Harvey, Lenny Hayes or Brendan Goddard: you take your pick. This is a familiar scene for you, but you never dared to hope that you'd ever get another chance. You all have experience of grand finals with St Kilda but it occurs to you at this very moment for the 1st time that all your collective experience culminates in losing grand finals. None of you have won a grand final.

The players are looking to you for ideas, for guidance, for inspiration. 20 minutes from now, the match starts and at the end of it, history will be made.

'This is your moment zaine'

It's Pou time!
Unleash the scud! 😃🚀

05hLMpM.gif

George and Stavro will be shitty but he's apparently half German half Macedonian. I assume he means northern Macedonia if he identifies as Macedonian?

George and Stavro will be shitty but he's apparently half German half Macedonian. I assume he means northern Macedonia if he identifies as Macedonian?
It's cute that Macedonia thinks they have their own country.

Macedonians are just a modern term for ancient Greeks.

Ergo. Still Greek.

Slavs don't think so. They find ways to get upset about anything and if there is land involved good luck.

Slavs don't think so. They find ways to get upset about anything and if there is land involved good luck.
That’s what happens when you let the little guy have a win once in a while to shut them up.

Hence why the AFL keep pushing our head into the pillows and whisper sweet nothings into our ear - whilst they have their way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Ratten thread is closed. Can anybody point me to the Brett Ratten media release where he thanked the Saints members and supporters for their support of him?
Cheers
SH

The Ratten thread is closed. Can anybody point me to the Brett Ratten media release where he thanked the Saints members and supporters for their support of him?
Cheers
SH
I think he bombed it in high and it was repelled by the other clubs' forums.

Cheers
SH
He didn't do one.

my mrs copped it for casually mentioning Macedonia in conversation to her close friend at the time whose family was from there, like it escalated from 0 to 100 real quick. Like chill out lady, you were born in Australia and we didnt know :/ . THATS NOT A COUNTRY, ITS F*ing NORTH MACEDONIA

Ya know...I Reckon we are a chance this year.😊

Back