Mystery Reincarnation and Past Lives

Remove this Banner Ad

I died as a mineral and became a plant,
I died as plant and rose to animal,
I died as animal and I was Man.
Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?
Yet once more I shall die as Man, to soar
With angels blest; but even from angelhood
I must pass on: all except God doth perish.
When I have sacrificed my angel-soul,
I shall become what no mind e'er conceived.
Oh, let me not exist! for Non-existence
Proclaims in organ tones, 'To Him we shall return.'

--Jalal ed-Din Rumi (1207-1273)

Last edited:

On the offshoot, but I remember as a kid in england the snow on the ground being so high I coudnt see over it, and was moving around with parents in corridors cut in the snow
Weather reports tell me I was probably under 4, then I remember other things about that house from later years, first days at school etc

http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...d2ef4422?campaign_id=A100&campaign_type=Email

Life after death has been ‘confirmed’ by experts who say consciousness continues

Came across this by Sagan I think which always resonated with me:

"By whatever means, we are the universe become conscious. The particles we are made of were created inside of imploding stars and those particles have become organised and in living things have become conscious. A universe that contains the mechanism for parts of itself to become conscious of itself must also be conscious by association."

And re Hitler, if the Law of One channellings are correct then he was "confused" soul who needs/ed some healing before he can rejoin the reincarnation evolution to eventually 7th density and beyond!

Scientists/Doctors etc know so very little about the human brain

They're not the people you should be listening to. They told us nicotine was safe, told us because they were paid to. Even though they knew different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my next life I'm coming back as a gay black woman. At present I'm a white hetro. Aussie male with an opinion.

Came across this by Sagan I think which always resonated with me:

"By whatever means, we are the universe become conscious. The particles we are made of were created inside of imploding stars and those particles have become organised and in living things have become conscious. A universe that contains the mechanism for parts of itself to become conscious of itself must also be conscious by association."

And re Hitler, if the Law of One channellings are correct then he was "confused" soul who needs/ed some healing before he can rejoin the reincarnation evolution to eventually 7th density and beyond!
Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein and sons were nut cases. The only confusion they had was that they didn't kill enough people. Hopefully they are skewered to a rotorsiry turning slowly over a very hot pit.

Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein and sons were nut cases. The only confusion they had was that they didn't kill enough people. Hopefully they are skewered to a rotorsiry turning slowly over a very hot pit.

Ah..now I get the healing part, 1st comes the re-education rotisserie style so then there's something to heal!

Extremely Skeptical of anything involving Hypnosis, placing someone in a highly suggestible state and providing leading questions.

The entire practice is suss and wrought with charlatans.

Professional hypnotists are almost certainly nothing more then vultures preying on the weak no better then the likes of Tom waterhouse.
Disagree totally I've been a smoker for nearly 40 years and tried everything to give it up. Hypnosis was a final straw and I was extremely sceptical but I went with an open mind, nearly 3 years non smoking but it definitely won't work for all.

Disagree totally I've been a smoker for nearly 40 years and tried everything to give it up. Hypnosis was a final straw and I was extremely sceptical but I went with an open mind, nearly 3 years non smoking but it definitely won't work for all.
Vapes worked for me when all else failed. First time and voila. Been over a year now.

Do you still vape.
I do but im weenijg down more as time goes by. Dont even think about a vape longer inbetween each puff. I started like 3 vapes a week (3600 puffs total) now down to like one vape a week (1200 puffs). Whereas cigs you constantly crave and need to find moments to serve the urge.

I do but im weenijg down more as time goes by. Dont even think about a vape longer inbetween each puff. I started like 3 vapes a week (3600 puffs total) now down to like one vape a week (1200 puffs). Whereas cigs you constantly crave and need to find moments to serve the urge.
Still need to kill it though. It is a monster and you are only substituting.

Other benefits...
Cost -- smokes $200+ a week....vapes $20-50 a week
Convenience -- just a lipstick sized thing, can carry around, pull out anytime for a quick puff, street kids and bums dont keep hassling you for a smoke, clothes dont stink, dont have to constantly wash them, no nic stains on teeth/fingers, mouth tastes fine (vapes are like minty breath), can puff indoors or in car, no ash, no stink, the vape is steam not smoke, not toxic, can sit at computer or video game or tv and puff not have to run outside and back in all the time, if you live in apartment complex dont have to worry about the laws and rules, can stay inside, no stains, landlords wont know, neighbors wont dob you in etc

So many reasons

Still need to kill it though. It is a monster and you are only substituting.
Its a very good substitute see post above for examples.

Better of the two evils, especially if people like me struggled so hard so long to quit smoking and never could. This is a very quick easy way and gradually you will ween off. I used to smoke packet a day, now i hardly have a puff all day

Other benefits...
Cost -- smokes $200+ a week....vapes $20-50 a week
Convenience -- just a lipstick sized thing, can carry around, pull out anytime for a quick puff, street kids and bums dont keep hassling you for a smoke, clothes dont stink, dont have to constantly wash them, no nic stains on teeth/fingers, mouth tastes fine (vapes are like minty breath), can puff indoors or in car, no ash, no stink, the vape is steam not smoke, not toxic, can sit at computer or video game or tv and puff not have to run outside and back in all the time, if you live in apartment complex dont have to worry about the laws and rules, can stay inside, no stains, landlords wont know, neighbors wont dob you in etc

So many reasons
Do you add nicotine or just natural?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back