Mystery Reincarnation and Past Lives

Remove this Banner Ad

Animals not only inherit physical characteristics from parents and ancestors they inherit instincts which enable them to survive.

We are animals. There’s a lot more in genetics that we still discover.

Dreams. Where is that info stored in the DNA? God is in the genes. Simple as that ( but the detail is infinitely complex)

I have dreams where I’m visited by a dead grandparent quite often. I don’t always remember them vividly, but I do always remember, and what always happens each time, is that they communicate with me without speaking. So my grandmother didn’t speak much English, and I didn’t speak much, if any Italian. I understood more than I could speak, but general communication was pretty limited growing up without my dad as a translator. Yet when she is in my dreams, we can communicate without speaking. Which might be just residue from life and maybe me feeling guilty that I didn’t try harder to learn to speak more and try to communicate with her verbally. I honestly never really felt it held me back in having a good relationship with her, but I’ve found it odd recently when I see her in dreams and the communication is understood. It’s hard to explain, it’s almost like not even speaking, or words that’s communicated but some sort of weird mutual understanding. It’s spun me right out after it’s happened. Makes me wonder about death and reincarnation and how long people float around after they die. She’s been dead for 16 years, and this has only just started happening in the last few months

I can't. I'm 31, and I reckon my earliest memory is probably 4, but it's not that clear, an it's sort of like, you tell yourself you remember it, but really you're remembering the memory, and telling people when they ask what's you're earliest memory, so you think you remember it. s**t that confused me writing that. I think that made sense to me.

It's like when you see a photo, and you think you remember, but when you think back about it, really you're just remembering the photo and not the actual event.

I've been thinking this exactly today

i am 40, the furthest i can go back is between i think 6-10, different patches of when i was growing up on that street for the first 10 years, thats without a photo. most of the time i do need a photo to remember , or to think i remember back then. lots of photo i go holy crap that is me? without memory. late 20's to 40 the memory bank truelyshrinks

I went and saw a genuine medium recently. She is the real deal.

So I asked her about a few things towards the session/reading about the afterlife a d the universe in general

Is there a God?

No. It’s more of a type of force that’s surrounded by pure love and light

Are we reincarnated?

Yes. All of us experience past lives but when you die you can choose to hang around and float about watching life on earth and beyond. If you decide to have another go at life your soul/spirit will go into an infant and you’ll have no memory of the the afterlife or past lives.

Is the universe infinite?

yes and there are multiple universes

Can you travel around the universe/s when your dead and a spirit?

yes. And you can travel in time to the past or future

is there a hell or Satan/devil/Lucifer?

no. It’s a figment of human imagination and even the most evil of people go to the place of light (heaven/spirit world) and start again

Another one was ….when you arrive in the afterlife you are neither male or female. You are a spirit made up of many many past lives experience and you don’t get to choose where you go on return to an earthly life.

The last part defeats the purpose of returning again

Belief or not, Dr Michael Newton's books make for interesting reading

I've been thinking this exactly today

i am 40, the furthest i can go back is between i think 6-10, different patches of when i was growing up on that street for the first 10 years, thats without a photo. most of the time i do need a photo to remember , or to think i remember back then. lots of photo i go holy crap that is me? without memory. late 20's to 40 the memory bank truelyshrinks

I think my earliest memory is being with Mum. She would take me to the bakery and buy a fresh tank roll. We would go to the park and she would play with me and then make honey sandwiches. I believe this happened maybe 4-6 times from 3-5 years old before I started school.

What is my actual memory of these events? The smell and shape of the bread, my mum laughing and smiling, feeling happy. The rest is filled in by retellings from mum and dad and the couple of photos that exist from around that time. It's entirely possible that my memories are a jumble of many good experiences...except for the smell of that fresh bread and my fascination with the shape of it. That shit is legit burned into the fibre of my being.

Without the choice removes your purpose of a return I think
I think it’s more of a lottery type situation. You can choose to hang around in the afterlife forever and hover with your ancestors but if you want to come back to earth, then you take the risk of being born into a hard life in a slum in India or something.

I know which way I’d go…

Wouldn’t really make sense to go up and float around with your ancestors. Cause if you’ve had multiple lives, you’d have multiple sets of relatives and dead loved ones, but from different lives. So me going up after this life, would I know who the previous lives’ ancestors were? How would you choose which ones to hang with??

I think my earliest memory is being with Mum. She would take me to the bakery and buy a fresh tank roll. We would go to the park and she would play with me and then make honey sandwiches. I believe this happened maybe 4-6 times from 3-5 years old before I started school.

What is my actual memory of these events? The smell and shape of the bread, my mum laughing and smiling, feeling happy. The rest is filled in by retellings from mum and dad and the couple of photos that exist from around that time. It's entirely possible that my memories are a jumble of many good experiences...except for the smell of that fresh bread and my fascination with the shape of it. That shit is legit burned into the fibre of my being.

Pretty good memory strength you have. I can’t remember anything before kindergarten/school, at all

I think it’s more of a lottery type situation. You can choose to hang around in the afterlife forever and hover with your ancestors but if you want to come back to earth, then you take the risk of being born into a hard life in a slum in India or something.

I know which way I’d go…

Too risky, the slums of Australia is hard enough thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back