[RELEASE] 2012 Roster Pack v1.2 for Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Few things for the Crows..

Walker could be a little bit better, maybe 87 with peak 96.
Dangerfield also 88.
Jenkins could also be improved from 49 to around mid seventies.
Johncock lower at around 81.
Tippett lower at 86 as opposed to 88.
Knights closer to 80.
Matthew Wright closer to 80.
Brodie Smith better than 72. Same with Ricky Henderson.

Dangerfield is too good on these lists, only gone upto the end of 2014 with the 2012 lists and he is getting ranked 1 in disposals and tackles, usually over 800 in disposals and 140+ tackles.

First find the club ID you wish to transfer them to, by looking up one of the clubs players using the search function on your computer. Look through his data, until you come across the contract section, where it mentions the club. Copy that, and look up the player you wish to transfer to the club, look at Contract Club ID, and paste it into there, removing his old club ID.

What do you save it under once you have changed the club ID? I thought I had done all of this years changes but it turns out I had ust savd a heap of notepad files into documents and it didn't show up on the game.

What do you save it under once you have changed the club ID? I thought I had done all of this years changes but it turns out I had ust savd a heap of notepad files into documents and it didn't show up on the game.

If you saved those notepad files into documents, make a backup of the game or players folder, and then copy the notepad files from documents into the players folder and replace them all.

What I do is I use XML editor to edit all player details. Then when you have changed what you need to, just save it, using the save option under file :) Easiest way to do things.

Okay so figured out how this works but its still not working.

I go in to the base 2012 file, find say for example Greg Broughton. Go under Contract to Club ID and change it to the Gold Coast ID in XML Notepad 07 and then nothing happens when I reboot the game.... its alll the same.

What am I doing wrong?

Never mind, got it, someone screwed with my permission settings :\

Are you able to upload the one you've done with goldcoasts list? It'd be great if you could!

Lists already have gold coast? Or if you mean you want the 2013 team, shouldn't be that hard to edit the lists, if you need help, I can help you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay I've worked out how to edit the lists. So far I've done all of the free agent club changed and I've deleted the player that were delisted/retired. I'll be able to complete the traded players and also mature aged rookies (as long as the player files already exist) without too much trouble.

Where I am going to have trouble is creating new players that aren't in the game already (Jack Viney, Brett Goodes, etc) If someone could walk me through this that would be good.

I'm also not sure what to do with new player ratings and also re-rating old players. So far I've just left all the players how they are in the 2012 patch. Any suggestions would be good. Thanks.

Here's what I've done so far anyway. It's basically just the 2012 expect I've moved the traded/free agent/pre-season drafted current players around and I've deleted last years delisted players. It's left me with 34-39 on each list. I've also edited the stats of a few players stats and Beau Maister's name change. I'll have a play around with it again after work tomorrow. If anyone has any tips that'd be great!

http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/23798520/file.html

Okay I've worked out how to edit the lists. So far I've done all of the free agent club changed and I've deleted the player that were delisted/retired. I'll be able to complete the traded players and also mature aged rookies (as long as the player files already exist) without too much trouble.

Where I am going to have trouble is creating new players that aren't in the game already (Jack Viney, Brett Goodes, etc) If someone could walk me through this that would be good.

I'm also not sure what to do with new player ratings and also re-rating old players. So far I've just left all the players how they are in the 2012 patch. Any suggestions would be good. Thanks.

The new players will have to be done manually, I will probably do it tomorrow or during the weekend and put it together with your lists. I'm not really good at the stats, so someone else would have to do those.

Edit: I forgot to delete Paul Bower (Carlton).

Youve done well with them mate. Just a couple of players certainly on the Adelaide side that i can recommend changing stat's for. However, good work

Yeah I hardly changed any ratings from the 2012 pack, so a few of the will be outdated.

The new players will have to be done manually, I will probably do it tomorrow or during the weekend and put it together with your lists. I'm not really good at the stats, so someone else would have to do those.

Same with me. I'd probably know about all the Hawthorn draftees and a few high profile ones (Viney, Danniher, etc) but apart from that I'd struggle!

I'd be very happy to certain, although I have no clue what to do/where to start.

I'll just do the trades/free agency movements, add in the draftees and stuff. I'll leave the ratings of those already there as is, and people and tweak and play with them as they see fit.

I'll just do the trades/free agency movements, add in the draftees and stuff. I'll leave the ratings of those already there as is, and people and tweak and play with them as they see fit.

I can help with all the draftees etc, anything you need a hand with?

I can help with all the draftees etc, anything you need a hand with?

I'm just going to copy the Base2013 file I have, and just copy one of the 2013 draftees files, and copy that, editing it as I go along, as I don't know how to add a new player in straight off the bat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back