[RELEASE] 2012 Roster Pack v1.2 for Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

I can help with all the draftees etc, anything you need a hand with?

I might leave this for someone else to try. For some reason, it isn't working. I've created Billings and Bontempelli, but they aren't showing up in the editor for some reason. Perhaps Conca Truck could do something, if he isn't too busy?

Already half way through adding all the new draftees and rookies guys. Should be another week until they are ready. I just wish all teams would hurry up and announce new jumper numbers because at the moment, a lot of them are in random guessed jumpers

Already half way through adding all the new draftees and rookies guys. Should be another week until they are ready. I just wish all teams would hurry up and announce new jumper numbers because at the moment, a lot of them are in random guessed jumpers

I can tell you, that Nathan Gordon for Richmond is wearing #39, as listed on the RFC website.

Do you need a hand with ratings at all?

Think i've got a fairly rough idea on what's what. But if you are willing to share some of your ideas then go ahead and i'll look into it :)
I'd be willing to have a go at the ratings. I think overall and peak should be lower as in the 2013 lists there was lots if players with high peaks, while in the default 2011 lists, there aren't too many players with high peaks.

Ill pm you in a few hours, ill give you a pm will all the instructions, pretty much all it is I just give you my config.xml file which is the file that saves your activation for the game, and then you have to change an internet setting to make it work, ill pm you instructions on how to do that, and the link for the config.xml

Hey my PC11 wont work I go into it and it has the error there is no valid code on this machine an attempt to aquire one from the server failed can you help me please I want to play PC11

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've updated all the lists with new players etc but havent done the ratings and I couldn't be bothered. Happy to upload them if someone updates every players stats etc

I've updated all the lists with new players etc but havent done the ratings and I couldn't be bothered. Happy to upload them if someone updates every players stats etc

Happy to do so if you PM me.

Have had a little speed bump with time from making these lists, but with the footy season less then a month away. I am aiming to have them up and ready to use by the start of the home and away season

Any update to this, haydo169 ?
Got the next 2 days off. Going to spend some time on the finishing touches.

Also I wanted to make 2 lists. One normal and one with the GWS Giants in. Which team would people be happy to be without? North Melbourne? Melbourne? Let me know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back