Religion Religiony News and Things

Remove this Banner Ad

Today in "why I hate the God I desperately don't want to be real".

In today's church pew sheet "Why we should hate on gays and other minority groups who don't fit our worldview".

Last edited:
Trump ‘spiritual adviser’ tells followers to skip paying electric bills so they can send her church more cash

Paula White, a prosperity gospel minister who serves as President Donald Trump’s “spiritual adviser,” apparently believes her followers should live in the dark to help keep the lights on at her church.

A lengthy report on White by Mother Jones reveals that the Trump-loving preacher recently told followers at her Supernatural Ministry School in Miami that they could secure God’s favor by sending her church as much money as possible — even if that meant skipping their monthly electric bills.

She also sells resurrection seeds for around $1000 US. Eternal life is pretty cheap these days. ;)

Jesus stops you at the gates - "Papers please!"

Pastor Resigns After Incorrectly Performing Thousands of Baptisms​

The pastor of a Catholic church in Phoenix changed one word in administering the sacrament, rendering baptisms performed there invalid, the church said.

Jesus stops you at the gates - "Papers please!"

Pastor Resigns After Incorrectly Performing Thousands of Baptisms​

The pastor of a Catholic church in Phoenix changed one word in administering the sacrament, rendering baptisms performed there invalid, the church said.

If there was a God do you reckon he would care?
Only a corporation would worry about such bullshit.
Half the priest I have met in the last 10 years in Australia can barely speak English.

I reckon a good percentage of baptisms and marriages are null and void if the above is correct.

If there was a God do you reckon he would care?
Not at all. When I was a kid I was told there is a form of baptism that is purely a deep and honest desire to be baptised.

Note that if he had raped kids he wouldn't have even been made to resign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back