Training Richmond 2020 Preseason training

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickett is no bigger. Stack is the only one with bigger arms. Bigoa looks skinny but the other newbies look an OK size. Not Ross or Graham sizes when they joined. My missus got some photos through her camera. I'm not home until Friday. I'll post some then. There about the same quality as the one's here

View attachment 812109

giphy.gif

Pffft.. he dropped it.

Dud.....

Delist!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baker is looking really good
Put on a little bit of size but still looks lean

also in every pick of seen of him he dosent look tried despite all the players around him looking wrecked

looks like his done a lot of work over the break to give him a great fitness base

Baker is looking really good
Put on a little bit of size but still looks lean

also in every pick of seen of him he dosent look tried despite all the players around him looking wrecked

looks like his done a lot of work over the break to give him a great fitness base

Agree. That last pic of him and George in the afl insta post, they look like racehorses. Super fit.

A987DD63-AF6D-4BD6-9201-0DC5E1A5C091.jpeg

We could see CCJ and Soldo in action together at AFL level as soon as this year. Exciting!
CJ is the player I’m really looking forward to seeing at the top level. Think he might get his opportunity fairly early with Nank struggling.
Reckon ruckman that can push forward and take a big grab are worth their weight in gold

Interesting video on the club website. I've been os for a bit but I didn't realise we have Sam Lonergan back in a development role. Speaks well,....

Yes. The league is called AFL.
It's also known globally as AFL.
NFL is not NFLM.
Serie A, La Liga, EPL ditto.
Would add Toyota spends millions sponsoring AFL.
Call it what you like just don't behave like some of the NRL players. Getting s*** faced drunk, falling asleep under a tree and tasered back to life. Only to end in the drunk tank.

CJ is the player I’m really looking forward to seeing at the top level. Think he might get his opportunity fairly early with Nank struggling.
Reckon ruckman that can push forward and take a big grab are worth their weight in gold
Yes Nank was running OK. Not sure what his problem is. But Nank has been great in GFs. Definitely play CJ early on. See how he goes at the top level.

Yes Nank was running OK. Not sure what his problem is. But Nank has been great in GFs. Definitely play CJ early on. See how he goes at the top level.
Groin soreness is the issue, hoping the big fella can get over it. Amazing he never missed a game for the firt couple of seasons. Ivy Maric had similar issue's which pretty much ended his career

Groin soreness is the issue, hoping the big fella can get over it. Amazing he never missed a game for the firt couple of seasons. Ivy Maric had similar issue's which pretty much ended his career

dis he have surgery on it. Apparently it’s giving him extra length and his struggling to adjust his running with it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back