News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beanie for me.
Yes I can recall it being a warm and sunny afternoon before the prelim last year and you were still rugged up in a beanie and scarf complaining you were hot haha

Quality is down because of the hat deals and now they're even extra mass produced junk. I've got a cap from before the "Hat sponsorship" days and the quality is rocken and comparable to the USA sports caps that are solid and delicious.

If you look at the pics of the Richmond v Collingwood alanah and madeline game you will see that the alanah and madeline Puma jumpers used a slightly deeper but still bright shade of yellow. This removed any of that nasty green highlighter look we get with the other Puma yellow

it looks so much better, and it is still bright as *. A Richmond jumper should not look fluro in any light and the a & m foundation jumper is bang on our perfect yellow

check out the pics:

Alanah and madeline jumper yellow:

A929F613-D29B-4726-8851-853A77AC133D.jpeg
E0898C43-C4FE-4627-96C9-6225276113ED.jpeg
95F91B04-64B9-4261-87BC-80562619F7C7.jpeg

Regular yellow that we have been using:

654A6412-2A71-45DA-B08E-A3F16C73153A.jpeg
F0D166EE-8844-4FCE-9A27-0FF2BCF6D038.jpeg
F5DC69A2-CD1B-417A-8ADA-BF860461B00E.jpeg

If you look at the pics of the Richmond v Collingwood alanah and madeline game you will see that the alanah and madeline Puma jumpers used a slightly deeper but still bright shade of yellow. This removed any of that nasty green highlighter look we get with the other Puma yellow

it looks so much better, and it is still bright as ****. A Richmond jumper should not look fluro in any light and the a & m foundation jumper is bang on our perfect yellow

check out the pics:

View attachment 560957
View attachment 560958
View attachment 560959

View attachment 560961
View attachment 560960
View attachment 560962

Reckon it's a sneaky test run for future implementation on the main Guernsey?

It was bloody hot before that game! I nearly cooked in the sun on the concourse outside gate 3, but the temperature dipped very quickly.

Thats the issue with twilight games. You get the descending sun bringing warm goodness. However without cloud cover it does caue bodies to warm up. Then night comes and its cold. A nightmare of planning what clothes to wear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

check out the pics i posted above of the allanah and madeline puma yellow vs regular puma yellow
You've got even more issues with these photos :moustache:
Different lighting conditions, different photographer different white balance and edit, plus you've got the issue of the yellow being bordered by purple which sits on the opposite side of the colour wheel and when seen next to the yellow will completely change the way your eyes interpret it ;)

Also look at the socks.. yellow of the socks looks the same as the jumper in both pictures.
Did they make special socks for the A&MF game too?

Different lighting conditions, different photographer different white balance and edit, plus you've got the issue of the yellow being bordered by purple which sits on the opposite side of the colour wheel and when seen next to the yellow will completely change the way your eyes interpret it ;)

That, and it's not flouro yellow. It's premiership yellow FFS!!

Also look at the socks.. yellow of the socks looks the same as the jumper in both pictures.
Did they make special socks for the A&MF game too?
nope the socks and shorts are fluro as they didnt make new ones for the game

nope the socks and shorts are fluro as they didnt make new ones for the game
See to me, if you compare the photos from AMF game and Colons game, they are different socks ;)

But I doubt they made different socks, which makes me think that camera/edit and lighting conditions coupled with colour science have had an impact on how the yellow looks :moustache:

See to me, if you compare the photos from AMF game and Colons game, they are different socks ;)

But I doubt they made different socks, which makes me think that camera/edit and lighting conditions coupled with colour science have had an impact on how the yellow looks :moustache:
the yellow on the socks and shorts is clearly a different yellow to the guernsey in the allanah and madeline game

all signs point to different yellow being trialled for 2019 on the jumper

Last edited:

it looks so much better, and it is still bright as ****. A Richmond jumper should not look fluro in any light and the a & m foundation jumper is bang on our perfect yellow

check out the pics:

View attachment 560957
View attachment 560958
View attachment 560959

View attachment 560961
View attachment 560960
View attachment 560962

Premiership Fluro Green or GTFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.