News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, taking ideas and using them for yourself is very hard to avoid these days, especially with common animals and monograms, it was more the quality of the current logo and it's inspiration from the Singaporean beer that I thought was the problem.

I saw that Balmain FC logo on a giant Flag when they were playing in the FFA cup and wondered why we couldn't have something as nice.

Trademarking a new logo or brand is a pain in the arse tbh

As a general rule, just ask "could a reasonable man confuse the two organizations?"

For us, the different colouring, more angular features in TB, the eyes on ours, the shield, and the fact one is beer and one is a footy club mean that confusion wont happen.

If we wanted to bring out a range of beer, we would be in trouble (just on name alone to start with)

This is why the afl ia anal on club names. GC sharks was rejected because of potential confusion with southport. Gws has flown very close to copying the tigers with is colouring, and the nrl are pissed. If the charcoal was black, or they were called the west Sydney cougars, i reckon the nrl would have fought it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think that is electric yellow

surely the home guernseys wont be like that

we dont want to end up with a fluro green sash on sunny days
You literally said you had come around to the jumper and loved it yesterday. Your like an old women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back