Not open for further replies.
nice handpicked image

yuck
499041.jpg
Our jumper
IMG_6063.JPG
Now fluoro yellow boots
IMG_6063.JPG

rfctiger74 brings up an excellent point about brand continuity in another thread.

My main worry is it might seem too straining for the club to update all their branding. Personally I don't think it's too difficult as most of the merchandise uses the current yellow anyway. In terms of digital, that too is an easy change.

rfctiger74 brings up an excellent point about brand continuity in another thread.

My main worry is it might seem too straining for the club to update all their branding. Personally I don't think it's too difficult as most of the merchandise uses the current yellow anyway. In terms of digital, that too is an easy change.
wtf bro get outta here with that s**t

#fluro1yearonly

#backtotherealyellowandblacknextyear

#putyourhighlightersout

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't mind the Yellow, maybe one shade too bright (not sure of genuine colour terms). My biggest dislike with the jersey is the yellow on the collar. Unnecessary.

Don't mind the Yellow, maybe one shade too bright (not sure of genuine colour terms). My biggest dislike with the jersey is the yellow on the collar. Unnecessary.

I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cherry picker

r542973_3164430.jpg

AFL+Rd+1+Richmond+v+Carlton+aEpT-2Nm9pCl.jpg

the new yellow looks especially shocking here, the fluro look makes it look cheap:

I actually agree with you about the yellow (and the collar piping, although the actual collar is excellent)
I was just showing how all yellows by all manufacturers can look faded/light/wrong (chose your word) in certain lighting and whilst I fundamentally prefer the richer Reebok yellow, I'm not throwing the toys out of the cot with the Puma yellow either.

I actually agree with you about the yellow (and the collar piping, although the actual collar is excellent)
I was just showing how all yellows by all manufacturers can look faded/light/wrong (chose your word) in certain lighting and whilst I fundamentally prefer the richer Reebok yellow, I'm not throwing the toys out of the cot with the Puma yellow either.
me neither its ok for 1 season. hopefully gale doesnt want us to look like giant highlighter pens for 2018 and beyond

cherry picker

r542973_3164430.jpg

AFL+Rd+1+Richmond+v+Carlton+aEpT-2Nm9pCl.jpg

the new yellow looks especially shocking here, the fluro look makes it look cheap:

Again the yellow of the "ME Bank" Centre in the background manipulates the perception of the yellow. ;)
I also think the green Bingle logo doesn't help. There's not too much wrong with it but ideally the shade that we get in proper lighting would be the shade we get in the worst lighting. If you get what I mean.

me neither its ok for 1 season. hopefully gale doesnt want us to look like giant highlighter pens for 2018 and beyond
I don't see it changing after one season though.
You would think at a minimum it's here for two, not many clubs have made drastic changes to the Guernseys after one season that would require supporters spending another $100+ on a jumper/training gear/polos

Unless the sale's of this years haven't been all that flash - but I think they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back