Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bc48c7c0feed0f39b3953cd388fd3a73.png

the heck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

80 for a polo is highway robbery

80 for a polo is highway robbery
wasnt blk same price ? puma's guernseys are only $90 compared to BLK's $120. no wonder they went out of business, 120 bucks for a faded hunk of crap

polos will be decent but their hoodies/jackets arent that good. i wish they would do the full dortmund/arsenal style range

even sydney fc have much better stuff than west coke

I hope our polos are better than that though. They're not bad, I guess I'd want to see the final product and not just the design rendering.

I hope our polos are better than that though. They're not bad, I guess I'd want to see the final product and not just the design rendering.

look better in real life

wasnt blk same price ? puma's guernseys are only $90 compared to BLK's $120. no wonder they went out of business, 120 bucks for a faded hunk of crap

Can't remember what I paid, treated it as a must buy though.

look better in real life

Mmm not bad. I'm sure our design will be different though. If they just make a yellow and black version of that I'd be disappointed. Wouldn't look bad though I guess. Needs that Tiger touch though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Extreme close up?
Probably, just looks massive which is why the Jeep logo didn't really spring to mind.

not sure if srs
See above. Weird angle and looked overly large to be a Jeep logo. As Sterge said though, might be an extreme, extreme close up.

Negative. Adidas and Nike are better than Puma for apparel

Disagree Groupie.
They all make great gear but Puma have really lifted their game in the last 3-4 years.
I have a lot of stuff from their Italian football range and it is better than anything else I've ever owned from a design point of view, the fit as well as the quality

I remember in the late naughties Puma shoes (when they had the Ferrari and Dunlop editions) were just as good as Adidas and better than Nike

What happened

Nostradumbass

Still making some good shoes, Puma Bluebird are very nice.

showing your bad taste and stupidity yet again
bluebird are suede and a retro old design like those other ones

im talking about the new stuff they bring out which sucks. theres nothing to compete with ultra boost or the lunar range

they peaked at puma cell for runners :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back