2nds Richmond v North Ballarat Sunday 30 July 11:00am Ballarat

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Graham... i didn't understand how he fell to us in the draft but boy was i happy about it. would love to see him get a game at AFL level before season end somehow.
If we go down the path of playing both miles and prestia, would love to see graham replace miles

If we go down the path of playing both miles and prestia, would love to see graham replace miles
it's a little bit of a log jam. Miles was good last night but Prestia is the preferred choice by the coaches. Really wanna see Graham in somehow, maybe if we keep winning we get a bit of a dead rubber game in round 23 and we can reward some kids.

it's a little bit of a log jam. Miles was good last night but Prestia is the preferred choice by the coaches. Really wanna see Graham in somehow, maybe if we keep winning we get a bit of a dead rubber game in round 23 and we can reward some kids.

If we can lock up a top four spot prior to round 23 would be good to see some kids get a run.
Gives our stars two weeks rest, but then is that too long leading into a qualifying final?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we can lock up a top four spot prior to round 23 would be good to see some kids get a run.
Gives our stars two weeks rest, but then is that too long leading into a qualifying final?

Wouldn't rest the stars. You'd rest the mosquito fleet, Broads, Lamberts and Corey Ellis'

Yeah it might be too long. Guess we'll have to see how it plays out.

Thanks for the updates.
Poor me would've driven up, but I got stuck on the Gold Coast drinking and perving.

What ARE those NBR tops? They are HIDEOUS!!
The fat chick wearing it is pretty ugly too.

Surely that woman in pink is an AFLW player. I didn't know they were allowed. :mad:
Beat me to it!

Good to see Shorty go back and get his hands on it. That would be more touches than the last three weeks combined in the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 games left against Geelong (away), Sandy(home) and Coburg (home). Top 4 spot is ours to lose.

DF98fOnUIAExMNr.jpg:large

AFL Listed Stats:
Graham 28 disposals (17 kicks 11 handballs) 4 marks 7 tackles
Townsend 25 disposals (13 kicks 12 handballs) 7 marks 11 tackles 0.1
Short 25 disposals (22 kicks 3 handballs) 10 marks 3 tackles 1.1
Markov 18 disposals (10 kicks 8 handballs) 3 marks 3 tackles
Stengle 17 disposals (12 kicks 5 handballs) 6 marks 5 tackles 3.1
Hunt 16 disposals (7 kicks 9 handballs) 2 marks 3 tackles
Moore 14 disposals (7 kicks 7 handballs) 5 marks 2 tackles 6 hitouts 0.2
Menadue 14 disposals (8 kicks 6 handballs) 4 marks 2 tackles
Maric 13 disposals (10 kicks 3 handballs) 4 marks 3 tackles 20 hitouts 1.0
Batchelor 13 disposals (9 kicks 4 handballs) 7 marks 4 tackles 1.0
Lennon 10 disposals (10 kicks) 5 marks 2 tackles 3.1
Elton 10 disposals (5 kicks 5 handballs) 4 marks 1.1
Chol 9 disposals (6 kicks 3 handballs) 4 marks 3 tackles 10 hitouts
Garthwaite 7 disposals (4 kicks 3 handballs) 1 tackle

Hi guys. I made it along to the second half of the game today. Some observations

Game played in good weather today (miracle)☺

Stengle very good again today his composure in traffic was afl standard and work around goals was a joy to watch! The only issue may be his pressure work may be not as high as those in front of him at the moment.

Cal moore looked very good. His agility and speed for a tall player was impressive and provided some good link up play up the ground. However lacked some polish and not a lot of his marks stuck today. Definitely something to work with here.

Chol still looks a long way off afl on several occasions his failed to halve contests due to not reading the play well and was being directed by team mates as to where to position or who to cover etc. however some of his ruck work was good.

Jack Graham didn't see a lot of his work being in the middle however he looks ready to go body wise a real beast of a kid. I did see his clearance where he cleanly took the ball from the center bounce and hit moore I think lace out on the tit with out a hand being laid on him. Great stuff!

Lennon tried hard from what I Saw however didn't make the most of his chances and wasn't looking that dangerous.

Good win overall however north ballarat were poor with there skills and our set up behind the ball was effective at mopping up their errors.

Anyway enough dribbling from me. Go tigers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back